𝐬𝐡𝐞 | 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 • 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

( HEARTBROKEN : THE SHE SERIES )kim hanbin ☓ rae dara (ft

kim hanbin rae dara (ft. yang hyunsuk and mentions of 2ne1, bigbang and ikon)

goodbye to the good old times

♡ ♡ ♡

2018

She turned on the light in her study and sighed as her eyes scanned the place she used to take refuge in the company. She smiled slightly remembering the day that Mr. Yang gave her the keys, she had only been in the company for three years and she was a twelve year old child, but he trusted her enough to give her a study of her own.

She watched the place with a melancholy smile on her face. The walls painted red were full of varied paintings, paintings by street painters, discs, clipped advertisements or simply photos. In one of the walls there was a large showcase that occupied almost the entire wall, part of her prizes were kept there, mostly those what she won the first five years of her career, the others were spread over the various houses she had. A chinese dragon of metal with red neon lights decorated another wall, today she can't remember clearly who gave it to her but since then it was hanging there and she had no plans to change it until today.

Feeling a strong sadness and sudden heaviness in her body, she sat down in the chair on the desk and turned on the computer. The five girls filled the screen as soon as she put the password, it was the last picture that 2NE1 had made while they were still 2NE1 in full, she let out another sigh and mentally reminded herself that she should call the others to know about their lives.

She looked for each photo, song, video and all kinds of files that she had stored in that computer and kept it in the pendrive she had brought from home. She picked up some things, which she could transport, and put them in cardboard boxes, Tian would come for them. She looked around again, the walls were empty now, except for the dragon, the shelves were also empty and the desk had nothing on it but the computer that belonged to the agency.

A rebellious tear slid down her cheek almost without her noticing, she pulled it away and picked up a box, the one that carried the most important things and left there. She entered the elevator without looking back and waited for the elevator to reach the top floor.

Slowly and heavily, she went to Mr. Yang's office. She entered without knocking, as was customary. Mr. Yang was sitting on one of the sofas while watching his phone attentively.

"I got everything" She informed him "Tian will come tomorrow for the rest, that's just what I wanted to say" She turned around, ready to leave but her name coming out of Mr. Yang's mouth made her stop.

"You don't have to leave. This is your home and it always will be" In his voice you could almost listen the sadness and the disgust that the man was feeling to see one of his best artists leave, one he could perfectly call her daughter "This place is not nothing without you, why don't you stay? "

The blonde turned around, her eyes were crystallized and her fingers were clinging to the cardboard box as if her life depended on it. "I don't want to leave."

The man got up from his place and gave a slight smile "Then don't go."

"But, there is no place for me here. Yg has a new generation and I am no longer the big thing. Have I not stayed when everyone has left ?, Did I not stay here? Nothing is the same as before. The old days are that, old and I don't seem to fit in the new ones" She shook her head after pressing her lips, swallowing the sob that she wanted to let go.

Mr. Yang looked at her with pity "You were always the face of YG Entertainment. Of course you're important and of course you're the big thing."

"Thanks for everything, really." She dropped the box on the floor and walked towards him to give him a hug. "Thanks to you that I am who I am now."

She let go and gave him a smile before picking up the box and getting out of there. This time she used the stairs, walked each floor and entered each room to keep in her memory all the good times she had spent there. As she reached the entrance she swallowed hard, the row filled with the photos of the YG artists was something that had been erased from her mind.

She looked at each of the photos of her companions until she reached the one of 2ne1, ran a hand through the photo and smiled feeling tears fill her cheeks.

"I miss you, sisters." She broke away from the poster and kept walking until she got to her, right between the picture of Jiyong and 2NE1's. Her name announcing the photo and her face illuminated by the white light were there. That sign had been occupied by her name and face for almost seventeen years.

She would miss this place, definitely.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket indicating that a message from Jay had arrived, wiping her tears and walking outside the building while reading it.

"Red?" Her name made her look up from the device, meeting Kim Hanbin. The boy looked terrible with his hair disheveled, dark circles under his red eyes and his skin much paler.

"Hanbin-ah." She frowned when she saw him in such disrepair. Was he like that for her? Would the others be like that, too? "How are the boys? I heard you're going to do a comeback soon. Bobby let me listen to Killing Me, it's great. You did a good job with that song. "

"Yes, uh, the lyrics were a bit complicated for me. I had a hard time writing it" His eyes moved nervously over her face before falling onto the asphalt, looking at the tips of his shoes.

"I can't believe that the great B.I has trouble writing a song" The blonde shrugged with a small hint of a smile on her lips.

"I find it difficult to write songs about lovelessness because it is what I have experienced and it hurts to remember" He looked up and since he came he looked into her eyes "Especially if when I write the songs I didn't stop thinking about you".

Her brow furrowed at the boy's words, she couldn't believe that Hanbin had finally declared to her. She smiled slightly, trying to convey quality.

"Have you waited for me to leave the company to confess your feelings toward me?" The boy's eyes widened in surprise.

"H-how?"

"You're very obvious, Hanbin." She gave a small laugh before taking a couple of steps to cut the space between them. They looked at each other in silence, there in the middle of the street, a few meters from the company building. Dara smiled sadly "I'm sorry".

The brunette frowned. Why? What had she done? He scratched the back of his neck feeling a sudden desire to run to his study and lock himself there to cry, he gave her an embarrassed smile "Don't worry, from the beginning I knew you were not going to choose me".

Dara pursed her lips in a thin line and tried to smile but failed because a pout escaped her before she threw herself into his arms. "I'm so sorry, Hanbin. I'm so sorry".

They held each other for a while until she parted, kissing him on the cheek. She took the keys out of her pocket, picked up the box from the floor, got into her car and pulled away from there.

Leaving a boy with a broken heart and a building full of good memories.

Maybe there was not a broken heart, but more than one.

♡ ♡ ♡

i love drama

alsooo happy birthday to yeollie! i love him so much 😩💕😭

aaaand congrats to mino for his album, have you heard it already? is amazing 💙