𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬

━ :・゚☆ ( 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙀𝙉 )

SHE started her relationship with GDragon in 2007 when she was 16 and he was 20 but it was not until two years later that they confirmed it publicly because they said they wanted to wait for Bigbang to have more experience.

HER parents own a famous japanese restaurant in Seoul. This restaurant is very famous among Red fans because it is decorated with Red products like a wall full of photos of her with her family, when she worked there or when she comes to visit, her songs are always playing and there is even a menu that includes Red's favorite foods.

SHE owns a clothing brand called RD for which many idols have modeled.

HER siblings also work in the world of fame. Her older brother, Donghyuk, is a renowned freelance producer but usually works for YG more than for other agencies. Her sister Dahye is a famous designer who runs the clothing brand that Red created in 2013. And her two younger brothers, Dai and Daniel, followed in her older sister's footsteps and both have become rappers.

SHE has been a judge in all seasons of the program, Show Me The Money.

HER little brother, Daniel, participated in season six of Show Me The Money without telling Red that he would participate so when Red saw him doing his audition she was shocked. Her reaction went viral.

GDRAGON and she were about to engaged but decided it was better to wait until after he returned from military service, although two years later they break up.

ONE of her best friends is Jay Park, with whom she has had numerous collaborations and with which her fans ship a lot.

IN April of this year she released her album Sorry where most of the songs are dedicated to her ex, the most outstanding song was "Red Dragon" that spoke directly, unlike the other songs, of the very special thing that Kwon Jiyong is for her and how much she misses him.

SM and JYP offered her a contract in their companies but she rejected it because she says she loves YG and could never leave her.

HER idea for when she is old enough to dance on stage is to create an agency under her name that will be associated with YG Entertainment.

SHE was part of the jury and production of the program "WIN: WHO IS NEXT?" Where she was the tutor of team b, now known as Ikon, and she promised them that if they lost she would do everything possible to make them debut.

SHE is the musical godmother of Ikon.

IN January it was confirmed that she will star in an action drama with Park Chanyeol of EXO.

SHE is the face of Adidas Asia.

SHE was a mentor and judge of the chinese survival program, Idol Producer.

ANOTHER of her great friends is the rapper of GOT7, Jackson Wang.

 SHE starred in a scandal because in 2013 some of her fans saw her smoking, the fandom did not take it very well since they were worried about her health and the media quickly took care to talk about it everywhere.