𝐬𝐡𝐞 | 𝐨𝐧𝐞

( SHE ; THE SHE SERIES )ikon ☓ rae dara ☓ winner

ikon rae dara winner

she was everything to them, but she left them

♡ ♡ ♡

2018

Bobby's leg moved from top to bottom, his eyes instead were fixed on a point on the floor, the fingers of his right hand were playing on the armrest of the chair in which he was sitting while the left hand were busy being the next to have a nail cut thanks to his teeth.

Donghyuk frowned, watching his hyung, in his sight he looked like a damn lunatic waiting for the killing time to come. Bobby had gotten strange but it got even stranger when they arrived at the company this morning, he sat down in that same chair and acquired that pose from which he left every two minutes only to look at the time on the mobile phone resting peacefully in his lap . The youngest had been watching him for an hour and still could not come to a conclusion about why his hyung was like this, had not had anything bad to his family, had no girlfriend to have fought with her and at work It was going well so DK did not understand why he was like that.

"Pss" He tried to get the attention of Junhoe, who passed by his side. He grabbed him by his sweatshirt and sat him beside him, ignoring his moans. "Shut up and look at Bobby."

The boy did as he asked and quickly frowned too, looked at Donghyuk "What's wrong?"

"I don't know but he's been like that since we got here" The brunette shrugged as they both whispered, one stuck to the other so that it would be much easier to hear each other and keep Bobby from hearing them even though he seemed to be in his own world.

"Hey guys!" A smiling and noisy Chanwoo entered the room causing both older people to turn quickly to give him a bad look.

"Shhh!" They both whispered making the maknae take a couple of steps backwards.

"Okay?" He whispered to himself, surprised at the way his friends acted. He approached them cautiously, then June pointed to Jiwon "What's the matter?"

"We don't..." Donghyuk's response was interrupted by the voice of a television journalist "Hey, look, it's the boss" He pointed to making the pink haired and the maknae look at the screen. Bobby, upon hearing it, stood up quickly and looked at the screen worried.

"Yang Hyunsuk, CEO of entertainment agency YG Entertainment, announces that the contract of rapper and former 2NE1 member, Red, is over and that she has decided not to renew it."

Quickly Bobby looked for the control of the television to extinguish the tv but he knew that already it was behind schedule, they already had heard it and they would not take much in running to say it to the others. He turned off the television and turned to see the youngers of the group, all three appreciate being in shock since they were still looking at the screen even though it was already off.

"Red noona leaves?" Junhoe's low voice broke the silence causing the three to move their gaze to Bobby, who opened his eyes wide and shook his hands in denial.

"I don't know anything".

"How will you not know? You are her best friend! "Chanwoo exclaimed before getting up and making the gesture to approach him but Donghyuk stopped him "She tells you everything, it's obvious that you know! "

"Chanwoo, stop" Donghyuk told him, surprisingly calm, but the maknae kept stirring, wanting to get closer to the older one.

The phones of the four began to sound without stopping. Twitter and instagram nofications were heard without stopping around the room, the four looked at each other before the three youngers rushed to get their phones out of their pockets. Millions of mentions in comments and posts about the departure of Red of Yg filled their social networks.

Suddenly many more sounds of notifications were heard outside the room and then some screams and sounds of footsteps running. The others had learned too.

Quickly the four left the room to see how Hanbin leaned against the wall breathless and with his phone smashed on the floor near his feet. Bobby grimaced thinking about how badly Hanbin and Mino were going to get it because, after him, they were the ones closest to her. Mino to another level, but...

The leader looked up from his destroyed phone and looked at it "Is it true?"

Bobby didn't say anything so Hanbin let out a grunt before running to him, grabbing him by the neck and hitting him against the wall. Chanwoo let out a muffled scream of terror as Donghyuk and Junhoe tried to separate them "Hyung, let him go!"

"Is it true that she is leaving?!" He shouted a few inches from his face but Bobby turned to silence again. Hanbin growled again, this time raising his fist, ready to hit him "Answer me the damn question, fuck!"

"Hanbin." Mino's voice caught his attention. Everyone turned to see him, his face was sunk in tears making the five feel sorry for him, even Mino felt sorry for himself but did not let others see him so there he was, with his face soaked in tears but with an expression It would be that it showed nothing. Behind him were Seunghoon and Yunhyeong "Let him go."

The leader released him almost with regret. Bobby sighed in relief once his neck was free of the other Kim's hands. June and Donghyuk rushed to help him get up and ask him that if he was okay while Hanbin walked away from them to check his phone.

"Bobby" Mino called his friend making him look at him "Is it true?"

"No. That her contract is over and she doesn't want to renew it is a lie but she leaves, that is true. "The black haired man sighed, nodding at Bobby's explanation. He looked at Hanbin, who was crouched checking his phone with his back to everyone. "Sorry for not telling you but it was not my duty to do it, it's her thing and it was she who told me not to tell you anything".

"Do you know when she planned to tell us?" Seunghoon spoke for the first time since the three of them arrived at the disaster that was happening in the hallway of the studios.

He quickly shook his head "I know she wanted to tell you before anyone knew it but I guess YG has gone ahead before she could say anything."

"Why is she leaving?" Mino asked. His deep voice was hoarse and barely audible when he spoke, he must have screamed long before he got here.

"She doesn't feel comfortable with her life right now, I-I think she wants to change her live in some way so that she's happy and comfortable" He stuttered. Even Bobby was confused by what was happening and he was also sad because, well, it would be hard to see his best friend if they did not work in the same agency. It was difficult before working in the same place, imagine being from different agencies.

Mino nodded and no one said anything more for a couple of minutes, all you could hear were the pieces of cellphone being picked up by Hanbin's fingers until a sob was heard. Everyone looked up to see who was the owner of that sob but had not been anyone. Chanwoo turned around to see Hanbin's trembling back.

"Hyung?" Another sob made his back twitch even more, the maknae sighed before crouching down and hugging him from behind.

"I can not believe she's leaving." He sobbed and then Mino dropped to the floor, sobbing too. The others looked at them with pity, they also hurt that Red left but for Mino and Hanbin, it must be a torture for them to know that the girl they love leaves.