𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧

( FORGIVEN ) rae dara x rae family (ft

( FORGIVEN )
rae dara x rae family (ft. song minho and mentions of kim hyuna)

red and mino travel to Tokyo to move red to her parents' home, even though her parents have no idea of their daughter's plans...nor of her pregnancy

♡ ♡ ♡

2019

"Are you nervous?" Mino's hand was in her –now— bulging stomach caressing it fondly. Dara smiled, laying her hand on top of her husband's, now both caressing the spot where their small miracles are.

"If I tell you the truth, a little bit" She nodded giving him a small smile to lower his concern. She looked at the big door of the house that she had bought her parents a few years ago, if she was honest she couldn't say how many because she didn't remember. She had only stepped on that place once –for her wedding– , when she bought it she did it through Youngmi, her assistant, and handed the keys to Donghyuk to give to their parents. She felt a lump in her throat from the hormones of pregnancy –and seeing her family again, especially her mother– made her melancholy and nervous. She turned her neck to look at the boy and gave a slight squeeze to his hand "Thanks for joining me, it wasn't necessary".

The blond frowned. "Of course it was necessary. I wasn't going to let my pregnant wife travel alone to another country".

She opened her mouth to reply but closed it to see that he was right. Mino laughed when he saw her expression. He took her hand and kissed her knuckles "Relax" he whispered when they heard footsteps approaching the door and felt her body tense "You did well the last time".

"It's not the same this time" He heard her sigh before the door opened and let her father see, who opened his eyes surprised to see his eldest daughter in front of him. His gaze traveled over her body, standing on the swollen stomach, the sight made her eyes fill with tears.

"My little star" He mumbled before embracing her. Dara's body tensed even more for a second as she felt the arms of her father surround her, finally she gave up and after sighing she closed her eyes responding to the hug and hiding her face in his shoulder. She had missed him even though it had been only five months since she last had contact with him.

A few seconds later Dongyul broke the hug, separating from her to observe her well. He smiled, wiping tears as he watched her stomach. "My God, you're pregnant!".

"Yes, that what it seems" She shared a glance with Mino, who smiled at her before accepting his father in law's embrace.

"I would love to talk about it right now, but you must be tired so let's go, go in" He helped the youngest with the suitcases while Dara slowly entered the mansion, observing each corner with meticulous eyes.