𝐬𝐡𝐞 | 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 • 𝐭𝐰𝐨

( LOVE ME : THE SHE SERIES )song minho ☓ rae dara

song minho rae dara

he needed her more than anyone in this world

♡ ♡ ♡

2018

Strangely the rain fell furious in the night of Seoul, in spite of being a summer night in the middle of August the rain fell with force drenching the few residents of Seoul who left their jobs and walked towards their homes or went out to have fun with their friends. Red watched from the large window in her living room as the rain fell on the lawn of her garden, as water droplets danced to the glass or as dark clouds had covered the moon and stars. She made her way to the kitchen where she poured herself a glass of the wine that had been left over from dinner and sighed after taking a sip.

What do I do now? She asked herself observing the room full of cardboard boxes on which all her belongings rested, bit her lip and brought the cup to her lips.

The silence surrounded her and she didn't feel very pleasant this time, in fact, she felt much more alone than any other time. She also felt sad because it was her last night in Korea and from what she saw, it wasn't going to be very fun to remember. She looked at her phone, it was off from the previous day due to the news that she was leaving her current company, for a moment she thought about calling Bobby so that he and the boys would come and at least make her some company but she remembered that they would take her from questions she would not answer, her sister would be too busy with the calls that would come to the company talking about her departure, Daniel would be practicing for his debut and she knew that Dai was lazy enough to don't come from Seventeen's bedroom to her house, her parents and Donghyuk were not an option since they were in other countries and it was very possible that any other friend she called would be sleeping or busy working. She was alone.

What a surprise.

A couple of knocks at the entrance made her jump into place, she frowned, set the glass on the kitchen counter and went to the hallway leading to the front door. Again the blows came again. Insecure approached and opened the door, her brow furrowed even more when she saw the boy drenched in front of her.

"Mino?, What are you doing here?" She observed confused her hoobae, who looked at her with red and irritated eyes indicating that he had been crying, his breathing was accelerated and both his clothes and his –now– light brown hair soaked thanks to the rain. The boy didn't say anything "Mino?".

"Why?" The question left her even more confused. She inclined her head slightly indicating that she didn't understand the question "Why are you leaving? Why are you leaving us? Why are you leaving me?".

Her heart cringed with guilt when she heard him speak, his voice was broken as if he really was broken, as if she had broken him. She immediately thought about the other boys and felt even worse because she knew that more than one had cried when they heard that she was leaving. She also mentally cursed Mr. Yang for getting ahead of her.

She opened her mouth, trying to say something but nothing came out. She sighed "Mino, I ..."

"No, don't give me cheap excuses like the one Bobby has told us about. I know it's not because you feel uncomfortable with your life or something like that, something bothers you but I don't know what it is" His hands released the door frame and he stepped forward, only a few inches away "You don't know how much hurt us to hear that you, our best friend, the only person that we can really trust in this world, you leave the company and leave us to our fate. You don't know how bad I felt when I heard that the girl I love was going to leave because I knew that if you left you were not going to come back and that killed me, it killed me to think about the small possibility that you left and never again I'll see you again".

Dara didn't know what to say, all she knew was that her face was wet from the treacherous tears that had come out without her noticing. Suddenly everything attacked her, all the memories, those happy moments she had lived with them years ago, with the girls, with Jiyong, with the other fools members of Bigbang, the members of Epik High who were like big brothers for her even with PSY she had had good times. How well she had felt when she received her first award, the concerts of the YG Family, go to the cafeteria and joke with the others. Everything suddenly came to her brain as a kind of tornado.

She didn't want to leave.

But she had to do it for a while, she had to stop being Red for a few months and start being simply Dara. She brought hwr left hand to Mino's face, stroked his cheek gently and with her thumb she wiped away the tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," She whispered with her lower lip shivering and her voice cracked.

Mino quickly denied and rested his head in the palm of her hand while with his own hand he covered hers, seeking more warmth in her touch. They both stayed there, in the darkness of the entrance hall, with the door open, letting the rain be heard even more and looking into their eyes without even blinking.

"Please, don't go" He begged getting closer to her, if that was possible "Please, I need you. I love you".

"Mino" She called in a whisper again, bit her lower lip observing every inch of his face. She brought her face slightly to his "Love me."

Her words reached Mino's ears but it didn't take long to reach his brain, when he didn't believe it, he froze looking at her green eyes. She swallowed hard and in a quick moment his arms had wrapped around her legs and had urged her to hug his body, heard her gasp in surprise as he walked with her through the house to reach her room.

Dara's fingers were calmly stroking the short hair that grew on the nape of his neck while he gently laid her on the bed. In no time his eyes were separated from hers and the same thing happened to his. Very slowly he bent down and brushed his lips with hers, Dara leaned forward waiting for the kiss but it didn't come.

"Promise me that when I wake up in the morning you will still be there, that you will not leave without saying anything. Please promise me" She looked at him guiltily, remembering the last time, when they went to bed three years ago and she left at dawn. Who would say that she was about to get back in bed with Song Mino and that this time was totally different.

She nodded before grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pulling him closer, finally making their lips collide. As they kissed Dara's hands slipped under his shirt, exploring his wide, wet back, Mino's were kept busy fastening her, the right was on her neck and the other was holding her thigh with the feeling that if he released her, even for a simple second, he would lose her forever.

They separated when they needed to take a breath. Mino sent her a crooked smile and leaned back for her to sit down, when she did he took off the only piece of clothing she wore apart from underwear when she was at home. His eyes traced her half-naked body from top to bottom, he smiled even more when he saw his initials drawn in Japanese on her right hip. With his thumb he traced them without taking his eyes off them.

"Did you tattoo my initials?" He looked at her out of the corner of his eye before returning to see the tattoo. Red smiled.

"I don't know why I did it, I just...did it" She shrugged before he turned to her and kissed her again, this time with more urgency.

For Mino, seeing that tattoo, dedicated to him and only to him, had been something that had made him fall for her. Maybe it was not as big or striking as the dragon that adorned her back but it was his initials on her hip and that was something that was well distinguished, the dragon could be because Red liked dragons, in fact she had said that since she was little had always liked them and had been inspired by Mushu, the dragon of Mulan and Dara's favorite cartoon. It didn't have to be a tattoo directed at Kwon Jiyong.

They separated for a few seconds for Dara to take off his shirts. In a quick act, as before in the entrance, he took her and sat on the edge of the bed with her in his lap, her lips drifted to his jaw.