𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

( FIANCÉ )song mino x rae dara

( FIANCÉ )
song mino x rae dara

mino prepares a bath for dara to relax and spend time as a couple but the result is another

♡ ♡ ♡

2018

The gray-haired girl breathed a sigh of relief as she stepped on the floor of the entrance to her house, closed the door and leaned against it before closing her eyes. A few seconds later she heard footsteps approaching her, she immediately knew that it was Jaehee due to her short but quick steps. She opened her eyes to feel the woman taking her purse and jacket from her hand.

"Welcome home, Dara" The housekeeper gave her a sweet smile that answered by the girl's yawn. Jaehee laughed taking her arm "Come on, I've already made you dinner, eat it and then you can go to sleep" She led her to the kitchen where a plate of lasagna was waiting for her.

Red let out a moan of satisfaction at seeing the food, turned to see the woman "I have not eaten lasagna for a long time".

"I know, lately you only eat junk food and I wanted you to eat something homemade." She left her coat and purse on the stool next to the one Dara had sat on. She pulled out a bottle of cold water and filled her glass while Dara devoured the lasagna. She smiled watching her fill her stomach with a meal that would not harm her body, her worry for her cholesterol had been reduced a bit. Jaehee really was like a mother to Dara, can you tell right?

The owner of the house pressed the button on her phone and it lit up showing the time, frowned looking at the white-haired woman "It's too late, what are you doing here yet?".

"I wanted to make sure you were home early and that you ate your dinner, but now that my work is done I can go home" She nodded and left the kitchen, Rae following her immediately. They both came to the living room where Jaehee took her overcoat in one of the armchairs of the sofa and then Dara accompanied her to the door. "By the way, Mino arrived about nine hours ago and told me he wanted to talk to you. He's up in your room".

"Okay, now I'll go up" She opened the door, looking from side to side to make sure Johnny didn't run away but the cat was not around. She watched as the old woman fastened her coat and hung her purse from her forearm "Have he had dinner?".

"Oh, yes" She laughed with a shake of her head" She ate two plates, it seems that he liked my lasagna".

"All your food is fantastic, Jaehee" The woman of white hair hugged her with a shake of her head, a humble and somewhat shameful smile hung on her face from the recent compliment.

"I left you food in the fridge, with that you will survive the whole weekend" She pulled away from her, opened her eyes giving a funny look to her face for which Dara laughed "I hope".