'𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠' 𝐦𝐯

The sound of the flashes surrounded the room, the cameras pointing to the girl sitting at the table in front of them, making pictures without stopping despite a pair of sunglasses cover half of her face

The paparazzis began to ask questions, all at the same time making sure that not a single word was understood in the room. Chaos filled the room as the smoke of the cigarette consumed the fingers of the brunette's right hand.

"Red!".

"Is it true that you have mental problems?!".

"Do you have a bad relationship with your mother or your family?!".

"Your mother supported you at some point?!".

"Red!".

"There are rumors that you are going to rehabilitation, it is true?!".

"Red! Did you have problems with Yg and that's why you leave?! ".

"It's why G Dragon returns this year from his military service?!".

"Is it true that you have depression?!".

"Have you married Song Mino because he looks like G Dragon?!".

"Red!".

"Red!".

Her green eyes roamed the room tired, the mixed voices entering in her brain. She raised her brows as the journalists began to push themselves to get her attention. She raised her head as she felt hdf bodyguards approach her and lift her up and out of the room.

The scene changed to a red room, a throne lit by red neon lights adorned it next to the couple sitting on it. The diamonds on the heavy crown at the crown of Red's head gleamed next to the silver rolex around her wrist and the huge number of rings between her fingers.

Her legs were bare due to the black lingerie set that wore her body, showing the scars of black ink that decorated her body. A necklace with the word "KING" written in diamonds hung from her neck between her breasts, another necklace just the same as the word "VIOLET" was on the boy's bare chest. She was sitting in his lap, her arm around his neck and the boy's around her waist, his other hand clutching her bare thigh.

As soon as they both made eye contact with the camera, the red lights went off taking the image with them.

A sea of people of different colors, genders and sizes dressed in white was paralyzed. People were paralyzed, with their eyes on a single point, not a single muscle was moving. Among them, a person dressed completely in red stood out, her eyes were closed until they opened, revealing red irises. From one moment to another, red powders were thrown over the sea of white clothes, staining them with a red thing that made them wake up from their trance and begin to smile and embrace, but the figure that was previously dressed in red was now dressed from head to toe of black.

The image changed again. This time a nine-year-old Dara was in front of a man dressed in a black suit. A young couple was in the corner of the red room, the woman cried hugging her husband while he watched with a proud smile as the man in black placed a small and bright crown full of rubies.

Suddenly the woman's cries went out and with them the three adults disappeared. The girl was left alone in the room until a hand grabbed her hand making her look up to meet a twenty seven year old Red, who gave her a slight smile. A larger crown full of rubies was in her head. Both looked forward, still holding hands.

And then, everything is black.

— KING by Red.
Produced by Jay Park.
Directed by Christian Yu.
AOMG © 2019