𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

━ :・゚☆ ( o. FIRST KISS )
𝙟𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨

 FIRST KISS )𝙟𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨

𝗿𝗮𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝘅 𝗸𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝗷𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗴 (𝗳𝘁. 𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴)

♡ ♡ ♡

𝟚𝟘𝟘𝟟

People shouted and shouted her name, she smiled without believing it. Tian, her manager, squeezed her hand pulling her while the bodyguards tried to keep people away from her enough not to hurt her. Two minutes later they finally reached the building, Tian sighed in relief as he fell into a chair while Red began to remove the mask and sunglasses that covered her face.

"Ah, every day you become more popular. What a horror. "Tian was sweating like a pig because he had been overwhelmed for a moment thinking that they would never leave that immense ocean of people.

"I debuted three years ago, do you realize now that I'm popular?" The teen raised an eyebrow as she leaned against the wall closest to her manager, who gave her a look and then continued to pant.

"I know you're popular, but you were popular with children between ten and twelve years old now that you've grown up and changed teenagers love you, even the thirties love you!" Red wanted to laugh at his exaggerated movements, the man was so dramatic. She sighed and looked at the watch on her wrist. Tian raised his head to hear her sigh, frowned at the girl "What?".

"Do we have anything else scheduled for today or can I leave?" She replaced her mask, pulled away from the wall and started toward the elevator.

"I have to look it, why?" He got up and after buttoning his jacket again he approached her, who bit her lower lip before yawning and stretching her neck.

"I would like to rest. We just arrived from the tour, Tian. I'm tired. "The man looked at her with narrowed eyes, suspicious of her words. Red rolled her eyes and pushed the button to call the elevator.

"Sure it's not to see that guy from the new group, right?" The brunette started shaking her head but could not help but smile at the mention of her new interest "Tell me you're not falling in love with him, please, Dara".

"I'm not, but I like how he raps. Besides, I'm not only going to see him, I'm also going to see Youngbae, my best friend, remember? " She spoke with obvious tone as they got into the elevator. The manager still nodded somewhat uncertainly.

"Okay".

"Good".

For two minutes they both remained silent until Tian spoke again, Red dropped her head back "I do not believe it."