𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

( I'M SORRY )kwon jiyong ☓ rae dara (mention of song minho)

( I'M SORRY )
kwon jiyong rae dara (mention of song minho)

dara and jiyong forgive each other and begin their friendship again

♡ ♡ ♡

2015

Red frowned as she entered in the small restaurant, upon entering a woman already in her fifties approached her making several inclinations. The brunette quickly touched her arm to make it stop, she had to duck for the action since the woman was short and Red's great height didn't help either.

"Oh, Miss Red, you don't know how honored I am that you have come to my humble restaurant." The young woman smiled at the words of the older but her eyes did not detach from the red hair that was away from them. The owner of the restaurant noticed that she was not paying attention so she turned to see what it was -or rather, who- that was drawing her attention, smiled slightly at the sight of the man and turned to look at her again " Are you coming for Mr. Kwon, right? He has been drinking all afternoon, he came with four more boys, according to my granddaughter they were his group mates, but they went away with the passage of time ".

"Did you call me?" She raised both eyebrows, returning her gaze to the old woman. An hour ago that her phone had awakened her by announcing that Jiyong was calling her, she ignored him for a few minutes but was insistent so she accepted the call to hear a female voice saying that she would come to a restaurant, to take Jiyong from there.

She spent twenty minutes thinking about showing herself or not because it was not the first time she had been called from Jiyong's phone saying that she have to pick him up, she usually called Youngbae and asked him to come for him but today she decided not to bother him. Go herself.

"Yes it was me. The man doesn't look very good and I thought it would be good if someone came for him, so I grabbed his phone and called the emergency number. It was address as 'jagiya' so I didn't think it was you, given your break" The woman played with her hands nervous, could not stop thinking about that she had in her restaurant the queen and king of kpop and how bad that situation was, because none of them looked like idols but as young people devastated due to a bad love.

Dara made a gesture with her lips, showing her discomfort. He had not changed her contact name. He also had not deleted the photos he had with her on his instagram, which she would not mind if she just didn't know they were there because every night, since they broke up, she saw the pictures until she fell asleep while crying and she knew that it was not good for her health, neither physical nor sentimental.

"Okay, do not worry." She shrugged. "I'll take care of him."

"Oh, no, honey." The woman took a small jump instead, grabbing her hands. "Eat something and talk to him quietly."