𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 | 𝐨𝐧𝐞

━ :・゚☆ ( iii. 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 )
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝙟𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮

 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 )𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝙟𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝗸𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝗷𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘅 𝗿𝗮𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗮

━  ( feat ! ) 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘢𝘦
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 2𝘯𝘦1 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺

♡ ♡ ♡

𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟙

"Thank you very much, sir." Jiyong pulled out a 10,000 wons bill from his wallet and offered it to the man who had brought them from the airport to the house and who had helped him lower the suitcases while Dara was exploring. home. The man accepted the ticket and after a quick bow he got into the car and disappeared. The boy sighed after observing all the suitcases piled up in the hall of the big house and no sign of his girl.

He figured she would be on the top floor so without any effort or hurry he climbed the stairs while watching the cherry-filled garden by the glass wall of the staircase. He smiled when he finally saw her back, he circled her waist and put his chin on her shoulder without saying anything, she did not say anything either, they just stood there observing the views of the interior patio that the balcony of the matrimonial room gave them.
He kiss her cheek and her smile widened when she felt her smile "Happy birthday, love."

"Thank you." He sighed happily and stirred in his arms to be face to face. His hand moved across the older man's face and he stroked it slowly and lovingly while he closed his eyes appreciating her touch "Thank you for bringing me home."

"It was my jagi's birthday, I had to make her happy" He planted a light kiss on her lips and laughed when she moaned in protest at not deepening the kiss. He took her hand and started to pull her "Come on".

"Where?" She raised an eyebrow as she let herself be dragged through the house. Jiyong did not answer, he just kept on pulling her into the garden. Red opened her mouth in surprise at seeing what her boyfriend had prepared for her. She looked at him only to realize that he was already looking at her, he jumped into her arms and he laughed "Thank you, thank you, thank you!".

"Ah, but this is nothing" He separated from her placing a warm kiss on her forehead, guided her to the table and helped her to sit down "There are still more surprises".

"Really?" Jiyong nodded feeling his heart go even faster as he saw a happy glow in his green eyes. He smiled and kissed her forehead before sitting in front of her. The girl sighed looking at the lights that protected the inner courtyard from the darkness of the night, the cherry blossoms in bloom and the beautiful mini artificial lake with red and white carp that swam calmly. Oh, it really felt like a movie scene. He looked at Jiyong, who was very entertained in taking out the prepared sushi from the box, laughed since it was obvious that he was not going to cook it since it was not good at all, what surprised him was the fact that he did not I would have hired any kind of service to help with the dinner instead of having ordered it to a restaurant to take away. He supposed it was because he wanted only the two of them.