𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬 + 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

TATTOOS

HAS a tattoo of a red chinese dragon on her back in tribute to her relationship with GDragon. She did it in 2011, as soon as she came of age, on a trip to her hometown with Jiyong they made for her birthday.

"SOMETIMES the truth hurts" in the front of the right elbow that goes together with "more than lies" in the same place but in the left arm. For her it means that the world of fame has many faces and that sometimes the truth is harder to hear than lies.

THE name of her mother (Anzu) written in japanese with red ink on the side of the right wrist.

A broken red heart also on one side of the left wrist.

A katana below her right breast that reminds her of her Japanese roots.

THE word "babygirl" under her left breast.

A butterfly between the lower part of both breasts because in Japan the butterfly symbolize femininity and youth.

THE word "Fear" in gothic letters on the front of the right wrist.

𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴, 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬, 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘴.

PIERCINGS

THE only piercing that she do not have in the ear are one in the right nipple and another in the nose on the left side, this stopped taking it from 2014.

IN the left ear the industrial, conch, and several above the lobe.

IN the right leads from the lobe to the helix piercing full of hoops.

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.