𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

( I PROMISE )team b ☓ rae dara

( I PROMISE )
team brae dara

red tries to cheer the team b after their lose by taking them to eat ramen and promises something to b.i

♡ ♡ ♡

2013

Red made a face as she searched for the boys behind the scenes, was worried about them and all she wanted to do was give each of them a hug. She sighed when she didn't find them. She took from the shirt one of the dancers who was passing by. The boy looked at her scared.

"Where are the boys from Team B?" She asked through clenched teeth.

The boy, who didn't look older than twenty, pointed to the hallway that led to the dressing room while he was shaking. "I saw them go to their dressing room as soon as they had the last interview."

She nodded and released him before showing him a big smile as if nothing had happened "Thanks for your collaboration."

The boy didn't take long to disappear. Red wanted to laugh but was too worried about her babies to laugh there in the middle, besides that it would not look very nice if the judge of the contest starts to laugh just minutes after they announced the defeat of her favorite team .

It would be weird.

She walked as fast as she could to the Team B locker room. When she arrived she didn't bother to call, she simply opened the door. The scene that she saw when entering almost broke her heart, the six boys were crying incessantly and it was not something nice to see.

"Oh, guys ..." She hugged the closest one, which turned out to be Junhoe. The maknae pressed to the body of the oldest while sobbing incessantly. She stroked his back trying to make his sobs calm down. "It's okay, it's okay."

"No, noona" Junhoe separated from her, wiped his eyes trying to see her clearly "Nothing is fine, we have worked so hard for nothing".

"At least you have not been trainee like us for so many years" Jinhwan pointed at the elders while sipping his nose. Junhoe replied but Red was not listening, her concentration was fixed on the back of Hanbin, who was holding on to a table that was there. Her lips thinned as she watched his back flutter, he was sobbing.

She looked at Bobby, who was staring at the floor while tears were streaming down his cheeks.

Not far from him were Donghyuk and Yunghyeong. They both hugged while crying, trying to comfort each other.

Red didn't know what to do. She had never been in such a position, she didn't even have to train or audition, she debuted directly and, yes, then she had to train to debut in 2ne1 but her debut was still assured and she already had a solo career, not like them who saw this program as an opportunity to debut and not continue suffering as trainees. Red didn't know what it was like to be a trainee, she was only a trainee during the two months when she had to prepare to learn the choreography and songs of the 2ne1 debut, but her group mates had told her things. The trainees suffered a lot, spent a lot of time without sleeping or eating just to be able to train, without having guaranteed that they would make their debut one day.

She sighed before giving a light tap on Junhoe's back to get his attention and that of Jinhwan, who were still arguing. Both trainees looked at her.

"Why don't do you go to change and I'll take you to eat something? I'm sure you're tired and hungry" She gave them a smile, trying to give them sympathy. They looked at each other before nodding and walking towards their members.

Junhoe helped Yunghyeon and Donghyuk go to the other room where they had the clothes while Jinhwan approached Jiwon, who was still in what looked like a state of shock. Finally only she and Hanbin remained in the room, he was still crying holding the table.

Red could see how his knuckles were white from how hard he was holding the table. She took a couple of steps, worried if the boy reacted badly or something like that. He was not very emotionally stable and she knew how much the opportunity to make his debut meant to him, so she wasn't sure of approaching him at this moment.

"Hanbin-ah" She called him but he did not answer "Hanbin, why don't you go to change and we go to eat something? I promise you that everything will be fine, okay? "

The boy shook his head "It will not be fine, sunbae. It will not be. "

Two more steps "Why not? You can still make your debut, just because you haven't won this absurd program does not mean that... "

"No!" He exclaimed turning around to see her. When Red saw his face her heart just broke. His face was red, his makeup was somewhat run, the tears fell on his cheeks like a river and his eyes, oh, his eyes. She could see the disappointment, the anguish, the fear and anger in his eyes "I want to be an idol since I was five years old and now that I am eighteen years old I was beginning to lose hope that one day I would debut but then Mr. Yang told us that we would be in this program and if we won we could debut. I thought we would win, that we could be idols at once but not." His lower lip trembled when his throat gave the signal that it wanted to let out a sob but Hanbin swallowed it, he needed to vent." I don't want to be a trainee again, noona. I can't go through that again. "

"Hanbin-ah," She whispered before ending the distance that separated them and hugging him. The boy began to cry as he wrapped his arms around her thin waist. Red caressed his hair with affection, without noticing that she was also crying "I promise you that I will make you debut, I don't know how I will do it but you will debut. Whether I have to create my own company to make you debut, I will. I'll talk to Mr. Yang and I'll make him to you to debut. I promise".

♡ ♡ ♡

the next one may will let you shocked ;) also, the requests will be open when I finish publishing the scenarios that I already have made since Red was created in tumblr and I wanted to share her in wattpad.

thank you!