𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧

( SEE YOU SOON ) zhou jia x rae dara (mentions of jay park, song minho, ikon, kim jinhwan, kim hanbin, kim jiwon and koo junhoe)

( SEE YOU SOON )
zhou jia x rae dara (mentions of jay park, song minho, ikon, kim jinhwan, kim hanbin, kim jiwon and koo junhoe)

skyler tells red about her plans for her career

♡ ♡ ♡

2019

Dara's eyes moved quickly through the numerous letters written on the pages of the book, snorted frustrated and threw the book to the table before grabbing the glass of coffee and bringing it to her lips.

"Unnie?" A raspy voice murmured near her making her look up. Skyler was on the other side of the table, looking at her with one eyebrow raised.

Red frowned when she saw the younger one. She was so pale and thin, because she had a mask on her eyes, eyebrows, forehead and part of her nose could be seen so the dark purple circles under her eyes attracted attention. It was so much worse than the last time she saw her only two weeks ago.

What's happening to you, little Sky? She thought with pity.

"Has anyone seen you enter? Because you look like shit" She watched her remove the chair that was in front of her and sit on it. Her movements were slow and listless.

She let out a small and very small smile, taking off her mask and throwing it on the table "Thank you, unnie, for the compliment and no, nobody has seen me enter. Your bodyguards are big enough to create a wall".

"The bigger the better" She winked at her trying to make her laugh but did nothing more than give her a short smile again.

Skyler shifted in her chair looking for a comfortable position before calling the waitress for a coffee. She gave a slight look to the book with baby names, took it between her hands to read a few pages.

"Why did you call me at three in the morning asking me to come to your favorite coffee shop?" She took a bite of the cinnamon roll. She pointed to her belly "I'm pregnant, in case you didn't know".

"Do you already have a name?" Skyler ignored her words, glancing at her out of the corner of her eye before sinking her face deeper into the book

"Jia" She pronounced her name to press her making her sigh.

Silence surrounded them. Red with her gaze fixed on her, not leaving her for a second, while Skyler's eyes moved without stopping throughout the premises.

"Jia, tell me" She scolded her.

"I want to leave YG" At last they made eye contact. Immediately the younger's fingers began to play between them, feeling the anxiety possess her body. Red pressed her tongue against her inner cheek, assimilating the words her dongsaeng had just uttered.

"Oh my god, Jinwhan and Bobby are going to have a heart attack" She opened her mouth as she remembered the boys. She let out a gasp, bringing her hand to her lips "God, Junhoe is going to blow it!".

The blonde haired woman bit her lower lip nodding "I'm tired of being told what to do, Mr. Yang tell me that my songs aren't good enough. I'm tired of having to be someone who isn't me. That's why I've decided to leave YG and go to another company".

She took her hand towards the younger one and gave her a squeeze trying to convey her support. She gave her a sad smile, she knew what she felt. Rae knew what it was like to be a person that you weren't really.

"Do you have any planned company?".

She gave a shy smile "Red Energy?".

"My company?" She raised both eyebrows in surprise at the name of the project she had been working on for the past few months with her album.

"Yes it's perfect! I feel very comfortable with you and Jay oppa. I know that with you two I can be myself and do the kind of music I would like to do".

The pregnant woman gave her a sweet smile "But my company will not open for a few months, what will you do until then, uh?".

"I had thought about going to China to visit my family and write songs there until Red Energy opens" She shrugged giving a sip of coffee.

"Yeah, well" She swallowed, smoothing her pants "Do you know what a mess it will get on social media when they hear you leave YG and IKON to come to my agency? It's going to be crazy".

"I don't care, I have it decided."

"It will not be because of Hanbin, right?".

"No. Only that this—" Paused doubting on what word to use "—depression has made me think. The guys sound much better without having a female voice and my solo songs have more sales than the IKON songs" She looked at the surface of the table with sad eyes "They were made to be a boygroup, not a group with a girl. They will be better without me".

The green-eyed girl opened her mouth but no sound came out of her throat. Skyler's phone rang breaking the silence, the girl smiled when she saw her mother's name on the screen.

She got up slightly and hugged the older, who was still silent "If is a girl you should call her Violet. You know for you, Red, and Mino, blue" She kissed her forehead before giving a light touch on the arm "I'll see you soon, unnie" She separated from her and gave her a last smile before leaving there.

Red blinked while still looking at the door through which the blonde came out "Sky?".

♡ ♡ ♡

hi again