𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 | 𝐭𝐨𝐩 • 𝐤.𝐣𝐲 | 𝐨𝐧𝐞

( FIREWORKS : THE OTHER PTH SERIES )kwon jiyong ☓ rae dara (ft

kwon jiyong rae dara (ft. lee chaerin, dong youngbae, min hyorin, park bom and song mino)

{ alternative ending for jara }

new year's night but with gd and red still being a couple

♡ ♡ ♡

2014

"What's wrong?" Chaerin asked her best friend while they danced, Hyorin and Bom were with them but they were drunk enough to didn't notice the sudden despondency of the youngest of the group. She grabbed her by the arm, both were standing in the crowd that moved to the sound of music "Do you want to get out of here and go for something to drink?".

The brunette nodded and let herself be guided by her unnie, leaving their groupmate and her best friend's girlfriend behind. Chaerin led her to the bar where she asked the bartender for some alcoholic beverage already, when the man walked away she leaned on the bar and looked at the other rapper.

"Very well, spit it out," She ordered, making her sigh. Dara placed herself in front of her, leaning on the bar as well and approached her enough so that only they could hear the conversation.

"Before yesterday we discussed and since then we didn't talk to each other" She shrugged her shoulders looking at her hands, her fingers played with the multiple rings that decorated her fingers "I hate that we don't speak on such an important date".

"Aw, baby." The blonde pouted before caressing her arm trying to comfort her. She looked around the room for Jiyong, finding him sitting at a table next to Youngbae while they talked, probably about the same subject they were talking about. She looked at the youngest and gave her a smile "Why don't you go talk to him? Fix it, it's not the first time you're argue"

"I don't know Chae, this time it's different. Its felt stronger, harder, I don't know but we both said very bad things and it hurt, a lot" Her eyes watered making the blonde feel a pressure in her stomach. She hated to see Dara wrong, for a reason o fro another, she could not see her sad, angry or upset, she didn't deserve to feel any negative feeling so Chaerin struggled too she was always happy and safe. Sometimes the other members were frightened, believing that the way in which the leader acted was exaggerated but she knew that it was okay, she loved Dara as if she were another sister, she even wanted her more than that, it was her other half and without her she could not be happy in her life.

Dara was her person and she was Dara's person.

She pulled her into her body and put her arms around her, leaving a kiss on her forehead, still stretching with her heels on because Dara was twelve centimeters tall and she was wearing heels so she was taller still.