𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞

( LITTLE ONE )song mino x rae dara (mentions of winner)

( LITTLE ONE )
song mino x rae dara (mentions of winner)

mino performs his routine before going to sleep, engage in a conversation with his little one even this time he does it with the purpose to red forgive him

♡ ♡ ♡

2019

Mino rubbed his right hand against his eye while with the left closed the door of their shared room, looked towards the bed where Dara's figure could be seen thanks to the fact that the lights were on. He smiled slightly, Dara hated being in bed with the lights on, she only had them on because she was waiting for him.

He yawned sitting on the end of his side of the bed and proceeded to take off his shoes, listened as his wife moved in her place.

He looked over his shoulder "Are you still angry?".

"No" He heard her say but he knew better that it was not like that. This morning they had argued over something silly of what Mino didn't even remember and knowing Dara, she wouldn't be too sure about it either.

He got up taking off his jacket, turned around to see her with her eyes fixed on him but as soon as they made eye contact she turned around with her back facing him. The brown eyed shrugged and walked to the dressing room to change, five minutes later he went back into his pajamas.

"Well, go to sleep but we're going to have a conversation".

Rae felt him approaching her side so she closed her eyes but opened them when she felt his hand resting on her belly —still flat— when she looked at him he was leaning on his knees at her side of the bed and with his face near her belly, his eyes were focused on the skin not covered by the top she had chosen as part of her pajama top.
She shuddered to feel his cold hand touch her warm skin thanks to the sheets and comforter. She felt him approach and when she felt the contrast of his hot breath against his cold hand she could confirm it.

Mino smiled "Hey little one, how's everything in there?".

Unable to avoid it, she smiled at his action, changed her position to make the action easier for him. She took her hand to the back of his neck and began to play with the hair that was born there, something already typical of her. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye and smiled, causing her to hit him on the back of his neck.

"Your mom is—" Another exchange of looks, this time a funny part of him and a warning of her "—something aggressive sometimes but is the most beautiful woman you can see in this world. Seriously, you will never see a woman that matches her beauty".

"You say that because I'm angry" She muttered, making him laugh, shook his head and leaned over to give her a short kiss.

He opened his eyes in surprise after remembering something, separated from her and came to her stomach again "Oh! I almost forgot, today I told your uncles about you. Uncle Jinu started to cry, it was very funny, I have him recorded on video for when you grow up to show it to you" He laughed remembering that moment only a few hours ago, he sighed when his laughter died "Anyway, I want to tell you that I love you and that I hope you're here soon, but don't give mom much war when you come, okay?" He planted a kiss on her skin and made a move to get up but Dara grabbed his shirt in her fist and pulled him to pull him towards her.

"You don't know how much I love you" She said before pressing their lips together. Mino smiled in the kiss and separated from her giving him a short and last kiss. He put their foreheads together and took her hands in his, his thumb caressing the rings that indicated that she was his wife.

"Thank you for fulfilling one of my greatest dreams" He brought her right hand to his lips and kissed it delicately "I don't think I have enough lives to thank you".

"You can thank me throwing you here and hugging me" She raised both eyebrows, inviting him.

"Done!" He exclaimed, letting go of her hands and quickly sneaking into his place, making her laugh.

"I really love you".

"I love you too, my love."

♡ ♡ ♡

lately I feel very soft for babies, puppies and those things and then I got this, it's something short but very cute