𝟐𝐧𝐞𝟏

━ :・゚☆ ( i. 𝟐𝐍𝐄𝟏 )
𝙮𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨

 𝟐𝐍𝐄𝟏 )𝙮𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗯𝗼𝗺 𝘅 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘅 𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗮𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝘅 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗷𝗶

( feat ! ) 𝘬𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘬

♡ ♡ ♡

𝟚𝟘𝟘𝟠

Dara let out a laugh, her boyfriend's lips on her neck tickled her. He smiled when he heard what seemed to be the best sound in the world and separated from her neck, he sighed seeing her face with a big smile placed on his.

The teenager frowned. "What?"

"Nothing" He denied several times with his head before kissing her forehead, came down to her lips and just as they were about to kiss the elevator doors opened making the couple come back to reality and remember that they were in the elevator their company.

They quickly separated when they saw five people at the door, looking at them somewhat surprised. Red quickly recognized her favorite trainee, Lee Chaerin.

The two bowed to be reciprocated by the trainees and their manager before they enter the elevator. The teenager pressed her lips to not burst out laughing while the older man's face was colored the same name as his girlfriend.

"How are you doing, Miss Rae?" Jjangmae, the manager of the future new female group of YG Entertainment and best friend of her own manager, gave her a friendly smile. She corresponded, she liked the man.

"Very well, and you?" She turned to see the trainees, three of them were looking at the floor without believing that they were in the same elevator as G Dragon and Red while Chaerin was smiling at the girl.

"Oh, the girls and I are fine." The older one nodded. "Thanks for asking."

Then a strange and uncomfortable silence spread through the elevator, for Jiyong it was much more uncomfortable because, of course, he had just been seen in an intimate moment with his girlfriend. He looked at her, she watched to the front without any worry or traces of shame. Rolled his eyes, this girl.

"There's not much left for you to make your debut, right?" She decided to break the silence when Jiyong squeezed her hand, knew he was uncomfortable, so she had to make some discomfort go away.