𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 | 𝐭𝐨𝐩 • 𝐩.𝐣𝐛 | 𝐨𝐧𝐞

( PRETTIER WITH A SMILE : THE OTHER PTH SERIES )park jaebum ☓ rae dara (ft

park jaebum rae dara (ft. kwon jiyong, lee seonghwa and woo jiho)

{ alternative ending for day }

the opening of red's nightclub had to be fun and cool but a certain person ruined it for red

♡ ♡ ♡

2016

The red light of the giant neon dragon that was hanging on the main wall of the nightclub, Party Monster of The Weeknd slipped through the sweaty bodies that danced incessantly on the dance floor and the smoke was flying through the air in the VIP area .

Red's green eyes moved from side to side, inspecting the proud place of her new acquisition. Jigoku was the new fashion club in Seoul and owned by Red, which was opened for the first time to the public today. Idols and people with money had bought tickets two months in advance to be in what would be the party of the year and judging by their faces they looked satisfied for having waited for two months but Red was not so happy.

The owner of the club was in her private box with some of her friends, smoking and drinking as if their life depended on it. She felt Jay's hand on her right thigh, looked at him, was talking to Gray while a bottle of vodka was held in his right hand.

She saw a staff member approach her shyly. He gave a slight smile "Miss Red?".

"What's wrong?" She got rid of the older's grip, drawing his attention and Gray's. They both looked at her with a frown.

"Mr. Kwon is here, he says he wants to see you" The boy bit his nervous lip, waiting for an answer from his boss.

"Is he drunk?" She raised an eyebrow, afraid he would say yes. The boy quickly nodded "How much?".

"Enough to cause a scandal."

She clicked her tongue and got up, ready to go down and solve the problem but Park's hand around hers stopped her.

"Stay, let security take care of it" Some strands fell over his eyes, the blonde highlights were red thanks to the lights of the club and his face was lit only on the right side making his features sharper.

She gave him a tight smile "I have to take care of it or it will be in all the news".

She let go of her grip and left the VIP area, causing shouting as there was a line of people waiting to be able to go to the exclusive area and take a picture with her. She gave them a smile and hurried down the stairs, she signaled to two of the twenty security people inside the disco, they followed from behind.

They arrived at a room where G Dragon was, it was her office and he was sitting at the desk, as if he were the damned owner of everything. He smiled when he saw her.