𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 | 𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

∘₊✧₊∘

CHAPTER XXVIII
❝ LIGHT OF LIFE ; PT ONE ❞
(   2ne1's 5th member, red   )
twenty eight, the songs.

CHAPTER XXVIII❝  LIGHT OF LIFE ; PT ONE ❞(   2ne1's 5th member, red   )twenty eight, the songs

❝ she lived in the dark but now there are three lights lighting her way. ❞

──────

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

Mino was anxious, anyone who saw him at this time could say it, it is not known if by the way in which his eyes moved at a fast speed for every damn corner of the room, the fingers in his mouth already lacking a perfect manicure or leg that moved from top to bottom without stopping.

A hand was pressed on said leg causing him to stop when he felt her nails digging into his skin through the pants. He looked up, meeting the face of a seemingly annoying Lee Chaerin.

"Stop" She said without taking her eyes off the screen of her phone, she was answering messages from the couple's close friends since given the situation, none were able to answer "You are making me nervous."

"How do you think I am, noona?" The youngest snorted but still listened to his sunbae and took another position in the chair. He looked at the door with a frown "Is everything okay?".

"Of course everything is fine, but moving your leg like a kangaroo is not going to help at all" She made a gesture with her hand pointing the obvious and returned to her work causing the silent VIP waiting room of the hospital to be filled with noise of long nails crashing into the glass of her phone's screen.

Mino looked over his shoulder at the conversation she was having with Jay, who was on his way with Dara's parents and Donghyuk. A message from her sister appeared at the top of the screen warning that she and his parents were on their way, was followed by one of Dai who informed him that the Rae siblings were on their way except Dahye who was in a plane. He smiled slightly although he felt a bit sad not having his groupmates with him that special day since they had to continue with the planned agenda.

The door of the room rang calling the attention of both. Dr. Fujioka appeared with a facial expression that the boy failed to decipher causing his nerves to get even worse. He got up from the seat as if it was burning.

"Is everything okay?" Although he struggled to say those words, that he was dying to be able to speak, his throat failed him and Chaerin had to take command of the situation, just as she had done throughout the entire night like when Dara broke waters and drove to the hospital while calming them both when he had to have been the one who would drive while calming his wife but he couldn't because he screwed up, he was going to be a father and he was excited and scared about it.