𝐰𝐡𝐲?

( WHY? )
yukimura anzu rae dara (ft. rae dongyul, rae donghyuk, rae dai, rae dahye and mention of yang hyunsuk

red's mother doesn't want her to be idol being so young, but red is already in love with the idea of ​​being an idol

♡ ♡ ♡

2001

Her brown hair flew with every movement she made, her feet almost tangled and her hands moved strangely but she was happy, she was feeling the song and she was not going to stop, however ridiculous she might seem.

The voice of Michael Jackson sounded through her room, Smooth Criminal was one of her favorite songs. She loved the aura that transmitted that song and every time she listened to it she had to dance, it was a rule that she followed very strictly. She turned around, her eyes were closed as she danced around her room, so when she saw her father leaning against the door frame she jumped in her place before bringing her right hand to her heart.

"Dad, you scared me." Her father smiled for a few seconds before he stretched his arm out into the hallway. Little Dara frowned when she saw her father so serious "What's wrong?"

"Your mother wants to talk to you, come down."

That phrase made her step back automatically, she shook hands with her father "I haven't done anything".

"I know you have not done anything" The man wanted to laugh at the attitude of his daughter but he knew he shouldn't do it, not with what his wife was going to say. He scratched his nape with discomfort. "She just wants to tell you something."

Frowning, the oldest daughter of the Rae came down the stairs with her father behind, both walked to the kitchen, where her mother was cooking. Dara sat on a chair and looked at her mother with questioning eyes while Dongyul watched them from the other side of the kitchen.

"Dārin " Anzu smiled sweetly at her daughter before crouching in front of her.

The two yearold baby Dahye gave a small laugh from her place when she saw her older sister, Dongyul approached her. The younger green eyed gaze fell on a package that rested on the countertop, her eyes shone with excitement and her heart began to beat strongly.

"Is it the contract?" She pointed before jumping out of the chair and running to pick up the package in her hands. It was heavy and thick, you could tell it had many leaves.

The couple looked between them.

A few days ago a former idol and owner of an idols company had visited their restaurant for dinner and happened to hear Dara sing and offered her a contract as future idol in his company, YG Entertainment.

Since then, Dara was happier than usual, her dream of being a singer was closer than expected, she could fulfill it!

But her parents ...

Her parents were not so convinced about letting their ten-year-old daughter become a superstar, they wanted her to be a normal girl and to live normal experiences and not follow the stereotypes that just because she was pretty, the only thing she could dedicate is to be famous.

"Mom, can we read it and sign it?!" She started jumping into place, squeezing the contract against her chest.

"Dārin, I need to tell you something" She took her to the same chair where she had sat a few seconds ago. She knelt down again. "Look, being an idol is very hard. Do you understand that? "