𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭

( RESPECT )kwon jiyong ☓ rae dara ☓ song minho

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( RESPECT )
kwon jiyong rae dara song minho

jiyong find out that dara and mino had sex in new year and faces dara, causing a fight in front of everyone in the yg building.

♡ ♡ ♡

2015

"Ah, what am I going to do, Bobby?" The girl growled, wrapping her arms around her head, making a kind of cell to avoid seeing reality.

The young rapper shrugged as he looked at his food, which seemed quite interesting. He looked at his noona biting undecided his lower lip "I don't know what to tell you, I'm still shocked by the fact that you have slept with Mino hyung".

She moaned and extended her arm to pinch his "Don't mention him!".

"Noona, you can't do as if him doesn't exist." He turned his gaze to his tray full of food and began stirring the rice as he spoke "You both are in the same company, you are Seunghoon hyung's friend, you are my friend and I am his friend. You are bound to see him, yes or yes"

"I can hide in my studio and go out only to go on tour" She raised her head with a smile, content again "Yes, I'll do that".

Bobby rolled his eyes "Noona ..."

"Yes, I know, okay" Her smile faded and she sighed, resting her cheek on her hand, her hand took over the dessert of her dongsaeng "So what do I do with it?".

It had been two weeks since the new year had made his entrance and with him the small mishap that Dara had with her hoobae, who from what happened he didn't stop looking at her when they were in the same room or trying to talk to her but Dara always managed to run away from him but she was getting tired of all that circus and didn't know how to solve it so she turned to Bobby, as Youngbae was busy and she preferred not to talk about this with her groupmates. And now they were here, in the company cafeteria, Bobby eating quietly while Red lamented her own existence.

"I think it would have been less problematic if I had slept with you" The boy laughed, putting a large amount of rice in his mouth.

"I would not have opposed the idea" He joked trying to make her smile but she didn't. Jiwon sighed leaving the chopsticks on the table then straighten his back and call the older, she looked at him waiting to speak "What is the problem in having slept with Mino? You're single, he's single and yes, there's that clause in his contract that he can't have any relationship for a while but you're Red!, you're the boss's favorite. I'm sure nothing would happen if the CEO finds out".

The Japanese didn't respond, she simply nodded and let her gaze fall to her fingers that rested in her lap. Bobby thought that she was worried about what Mr. Yang would say but it was not like that, she knew very well that nothing would happen in that aspect. For what she was worried about was Jiyong and his reaction when he found out, although she hoped with all her strength that he would not find out about the situation.

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐍𝐃 ━━ 𝟐𝐍𝐄𝟏'𝐒 𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें