𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞

( HELP ME )lee chaerin ☓ rae dara (ft

( HELP ME )
lee chaerin rae dara (ft. rae donghyuk)

red makes a trip to the states to visit her best friend and ask her for help.

♡ ♡ ♡

2018

The sound of high heels crashing against the cold marble floor filled the entire mansion, to be followed by several sighs and grunts. Chaerin stopped walking as soon as she reached the main hall where Donghyuk was sitting in one of the chairs drinking from his glass of whiskey.

He looked at her under his lashes as he moved his glass from one side to the other, watching as the liquid moved among the ice. "Why are you so nervous? It's just Dara. "

She rolled her eyes from side to side. "I know it's just Dara, stupid." She dropped onto one of the sofas while D.one turned to face her. "But I'm worried about her, Jay called me and said that she wasn't very good. "

"Jay?" He dropped the glass and moved around the couch to be closer to her, raised both eyebrows in surprise. "Jay Park?" Chaerin nodded. "What did Jay Park call you? I thought you did not take him with him. "

"And I do not." She leaned over to pick up the glass he had left earlier. "But when it comes to Dara, I'm in touch with all the people with whom she surrounds herself."

"Like who?"

"You know. Zico, Gray, Sik-K, Jessi, Jay...basically they are the ones she usually hang out with more often." She took a drink from the glass.

"And what about YG's idols?" He raised a curious eyebrow at her "Don't she hang out with Ikon anymore? But they were like her children and Bobby is her best friend, after Youngbae hyung, of course. "

The korean sighed "She don't usually join them anymore. According to what Jay told me, she feels displaced or something like that because apart from Epik High she is the only artist of the old generation".

Donghyuk crossed his legs and brought one of his hands to his chin, thinking about what was happening in Korea but his thoughts were interrupted by one of the servants.

"Miss Dara is already here" She warned them in english and they both nodded before getting up and heading to the main entrance. Both sighed as they watched the door, the car was heard being parked and steps on the asphalt until the door opened revealing Dara. Chaerin smiled feeling her eyes moisten, released her grip on Donghyuk's arm and ran to the youngest to then surround her with her arms. She had missed her so much, it had been five months since they had last seen each other and it had been horrible for the ex leader to spend so much time separated from her best friend while hearing from Mr. Yang and the Ikon guys that Red seemed not to be having a good time, so she came up with the idea of ​​bringing her to the United States so that she would not spend so much time alone.