𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞

( MARRY ME )song minho ☓ rae dara

( MARRY ME )
song minho rae dara

mino just wants to spend the rest of his life with her

♡ ♡ ♡

2019

The girl's mouth opened to let out a yawn before her body snuggled even closer to Mino's, enjoying the feel of his fingers going up and down the skin of her back. The brunette looked at her almost without blinking, immersed in his thoughts about the fight they had had a few hours ago and had decided to end up in bed.

His eyes moved quickly to the clock that perched on the bedside table on his side of the bed, which announced that it was five o'clock in the morning. His gaze turned to the ceiling as his mouth moved to the top of her head, his lips pressing against the now gray hair.

"Marry me".

Rae didn't answer immediately but put her right hand on his chest and rose to see his face, looking for traces of any clue that told her that he was joking but no, it seemed that he was serious.

"Wait what?".

"Marry me" He repeated, believing that she hadn't heard clearly or that she hadn't understood him.

"No, I've heard it." She frowned before shaking her head. Mino's smile changed to a funny one while Dara watched him as if he had another head "You aren't speaking seriously".

"Yes, I do." Exitement sprang from his words as he sat on the bed, resting his back on the headboard. He took her hands in his. "Of course I'm serious. We love each other and have been living together for several months and I think it is working. I want to marry you".

Her eyes traveled to the sight of their intertwined hands, trying to assimilate his sudden desires. She looked back at him, seeing a strange brightness in his eyes. She sigh.

"We have not even formalized our relationship. We are not a official couple and we have not communicated it to Mr. Yang or Jay so they can make it official "She looked at him with pity "How do you want us to marry like that? "

He ran a hand through his hair after Dara undid her grip to reposition the sheet that covered her nakedness. Song sighed before dropping his hand on the bed like a dead weight.

"Se-seriously, do you want to marry me?" Her voice was a whisper, she sounded shy which surprised the boy. He looked at her only to find that she was looking at her hands in her lap with all her hair falling down her shoulders forming a kind of curtain that didn't let see her beautiful face.

He leaned toward her before making her back collide with the mattress, immediately Dara's arms hugged his naked torso, their faces a few inches away.

"Of course I want to marry you" He let out a small laugh before kissing her neck "You are the person I want to be with for the rest of my life".

The gray haired bit her lower lip before smiling and bending to kiss his lips shortly "Let's get married then."