twenty three.

———

———

   Should I do it now? I feel like I should do it now. But I kind of want to wait a little longer and just enjoy whatever we have going right now.

   Just a little longer. I'll talk to him about it later. Yeah, that sounds good. Maybe in a couple hours.

"Harry." I say seriously even though I'm not being serious. He can probably tell from the expression on my face that my serious tone is nothing but a joke.

"Georgette." he answers using my full name as he seems to be doing a lot now. Harry is the only person who I allow to call me by my first name, but then again I seem to make a lot of exceptions when it comes to him.

"Can I ask you something?" I try to hide the smile itching to spread on my face.

"Anything." Harry looks me dead in the eye, clearly anticipating another question to follow.

"Okay." I nod shortly and break the eye contact he holds, allowing the silence to engulf us.

The silence only lasts a couple seconds before Harry speaks up and breaks it. "Aren't you supposed to ask me something now.." he trails off, clearly confused by my random question that I already knew the answer to anyways.

"I did." I look at him again and shake my head, a short laugh escaping my lips.

"When?" 

"When I asked you if I could ask you something and you said anything." I state as if it were obvious. I feel as though Harry should know me well enough to know I'm always asking him random shit like this just to see the confused looks on his face every single time.

"What was the point in that Georgia Rose?" Harry smiles showcasing his beautiful dimples.

"So that in the future if I need to ask you something I know I can ask you anything. Duh." I say it like he should have caught on by now, which he should have.

His dimples are still prominent as he continues to smile so I poke my finger at them just because I know it annoys him, or at least it used to.

"You're a real smartass you know that?" Harry says trying to sound unamused but fails. He grabs my wrist in the process of speaking in order to stop me from touching his face.

"Oh trust me I know." I grin widely and poke my tongue out at him to which he does the same. Some would call our behaviour childish. Those people are most definitely the ones who don't get laid very often.

   Then there's a knock on my door. I already know who it is but before I can reach the door in order to lock it and prevent the person, or possibly people, from getting in, it opens.