three.

———

———

December, 2010

I'm so used to only ever talking to the same four people everyday. It's always just been me and my other friends back home. Then I met Liam and gained yet another strong friendship. Now that I've also gotten to know the other boys, it's a bit strange to me having so many friends who go out of their way to talk to me everyday.

I've seen the boys only three times since that first night we met. We got together for Liam's birthday in August, Niall's birthday in September and then once in November out of the blue. Even though the six of us have only been together in person on four occasions, we've still managed to grow extremely close.

Like I said, they go out of their way to talk to me everyday. Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn all stayed at Harry's dad's house for a couple weeks back in August. Liam called me one night, as he always did, and the calmness of the phone call only lasted for five minutes due to the other four figuring out he was talking to me. I remember how excited they got, Louis and Zayn fighting with Niall and Harry over who got to talk to me next.

In November, after I had a week full of tests, I got paid a visit from Niall, Liam, and Harry. They ended up spending the night in my living room because Niall and I convinced the other two to stay up and watch the sunrise with us. Louis and Zayn were visiting their families but didn't want to miss out so we called them for a couple hours and "hung out".

Liam and Niall ended up falling asleep, Louis and Zayn obviously had their own stuff to do, so that left Harry and I alone. The two of us did follow through with the plan of watching the sunrise. We went out in the yard, sat down and watched the sky turn from grey to orange while we talked about our "deepest darkest secrets", as Harry called it.

Over the last few months that I've gotten to know the boys I think I've become the most attached to Harry. I don't know what it is but there's something about him. If I didn't know any better, I'd say I'm starting to develop a crush on him.

I hate crushes and starting to like someone because it just makes things weird for me. I don't want to start liking Harry and then ruin the great friendship we have going.

   However, that morning when we were watching the sunrise and I got cold, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side to keep me warm. I felt something inside of me, butterflies starting to fly excitedly all around me. That feeling continued when I was practically pulled by a magnet to rest my head on his shoulder.

God, I can't develop feelings for this boy or it'll ruin everything.

Besides growing my friendships with each of the boys, I spent the rest of the summer going out with Aunt Heather. She took me to all these different places in London that she wanted to show me before school started. Speaking of school, I started in September at Collingham College. I'm only here until I finish A-levels at the end of the year but I love it. I kind of wish I went here all along instead.