thirty nine.

———

———

   Chaos.

It all started when we were leaving Barbados. We had one job and that was to make it to the airport early. But of course, five idiotic boys along with two idiotic girls does not make a good combination. And we are really expected to function civilly inside of small buses and hotel rooms for over a month together?

Long story short, Zayn was in a pissy mood all morning because we had to be awake at four a.m. for our flight back to Los Angeles. Louis was also in a pissy mood because Zayn was in a pissy mood. I swear those two sync up or something.

Niall and Emma were being weird and when I say weird I mean like they were acting oddly clingy, even for them.

On top of that, Liam had way too much energy for that early in the morning and I may or may not have cussed him out in full Bajan dialect. Luckily, for the sake of our friendship, he did not understand a word of what I said to him.

Then there was Harry who was half asleep and didn't know what the fuck was going on the entire time.

So in conclusion, we barely made it to the airport in time. Literally right as they were calling our flight to board.

We were back in Los Angeles then and everything was going fine... until it was not.

Basically, we were overnighting in LA since we had to leave for Dublin the next day on an early flight. Everyone went their separate ways to pick up their stuff and all was going well by the time we had to meet at the hotel booked for us that night. The next morning, all was well when we got picked up, until we actually got the airport and were mobbed. We spent half an hour in the car trying to find a way inside, it was actually crazy.

That was the first seventy two hours before tour officially started again.

   On the first night in Dublin, the boys were restless. I swear none of them could sit still. Actually, they still can't sit still but now I don't blame them.

   Emma and I have been watching the shows from either the crowd, along with Gemma and Lou, or we'd stay backstage. The atmosphere through the stadiums are always so much fun to be apart of.

   The first show back was not only chaotic backstage, in terms of getting the boys still long enough to get them ready, but it was also chaotic onstage. There was the usual running around and them doing dumb shit.

But then Liam fell.

At first I felt bad for laughing. I mean, it was a pretty hard fall. He started laughing as well though so it was all good.

   A couple days later we were in Sunderland. Probably like the day before the show, a video got out of Zayn with Louis and he was smoking weed. It sent management into a frenzy.