two.

———

———

July, 2010

Currently, I stand in front of my mirror while I do my hair for the day. I love doing hair and makeup so much. I've been told I'm good at it by basically everyone who knows me, even being asked to do hair for my friends whenever they have somewhere important to be.

My eyes scan over my outfit in the mirror; baggy mom jeans and an AC/DC shirt that's a bit too big for me. The way I dress, majority of the time, is inspired by grungy, skater, 2002 Avril Lavigne vibes. My hair is always slightly messy but in an orderly way, like I do it on purpose - because it is on purpose. The way I've just styled my hair is half up half down with braids leading into the ponytail at the back of my head. I have some flyaways strategically placed to frame my face well too.

The reason I'm getting myself looking semi-decent instead of laying around in my pajamas all day is because Liam is coming over, along with his new band mates. He's eager for me to meet them, just as I'm eager to meet them. I want to see who the boys are that Liam will be singing with. He's already told me a little about them, by a little I mean just their names.

It hit me this morning when I was making breakfast that people are going to know who Liam is now. He's in a band on one of the biggest talent shows in the world, people are definitely going to know who he is.

As I'm sitting on the couch, trying to find music to play on my speaker, there's a knock at my door. I look over from my current position towards the door and see Liam, along with four other figures standing outside through the glass.

"It's opened!" I yell so he can hear me, just as I press play on Queen's A Day at the Races.

I get up to meet Liam and the others between the living area and the front door. Liam immediately wraps his arms around me in a quick hug, this being the first time we're seeing each other since June when I watched his audition. How far he's come since then.

"I want you to meet the boys." he says excitedly, a smile on his face as he directs my attention to the four boys who now stand in my living room.

My eyes scan over each boy before they start to say their names, introducing themselves to me.

The first boy I notice has blue eyes, the type that look as though they would occasionally change to grey, with brown hair that's not much darker than Liam's. He looks about three inches taller than me, also being the shortest out of the other boys.

"I'm Louis." the brunette, blue-eyed boy speaks up with a warm smile on his face as he looks at me directly.

"Nice to meet you, Louis."

The boy standing next to him is about the same height, also blue eyes but with blond hair. I recognise this guy to be Niall, only because I watched his audition when it aired. He has blonde hair now, as opposed to his naturally dirty blonde-brunette type hair. It looks as though it was recently dyed that colour but it suits him well.