fifty seven.

———

———

   He is so... mad? I can't really tell what he's feeling because he won't talk to me. He just came in here, kissed me and then started pacing around the room while tugging at his hair. I haven't said anything yet because I don't know if I should.

"Haz?" I call his name but he just keeps muttering things under his breath. He seems frustrated. "Harry, did something happen?" I take a step closer to him and his head snaps over to look at me. It's now that I see the tears forming in his eyes.

"Everything happened." he says, his voice sounding frustrated just like I suspected.

"What? What's wrong?" I stay where I am and he groans, beginning to pace again.

"I just-" he stops and looks at me, steps forward and cups my face in his hands before he presses his lips to mine. The way he kisses me it's like I can feel how mad he is right now through his lips. "I'm so pissed." he mutters and steps away from me.

   I'm kind of confused as to what is happening right now.

"Why? What happened?" I'm quick to ask. "Unless you don't want to talk about it." I add.

"No, it's- oh my fuck." he groans again.

   A moment passes before I speak.

"Yell at me." I blurt out, which makes him turn to me quickly with a confused expression on his face.

   Shit, that came out wrong.

"What?" he questions.

"Yell at me." I repeat what I said, as if it clears anything up.

"Why?"

"Because you're pissed and you need to let it out so... yell at me." I explain and he shakes his head.

"I'm not yelling at you."

"Harry, it's fine just fucking do it."

"Hayley-"

"Harry." I cut him off. "Yell at me, yell in general. I don't care, just do it. Yelling helps let your anger out."

He starts pacing in front of me again before he abruptly stops and starts talking to the space in front of him. "Everything is fucking falling apart." he begins, the anger clear in his voice before he slowly walks around again. "Zayn left and I didn't think it could get worse but now we're talking about taking a break. I mean, a few months ago I told them we should take a break and nobody listened to me and now we're falling apart and we're fighting and I can't take it!" he actually starts shouting like I wanted him to.

   Harry pauses and takes a deep breath. I stand there and watch him, waiting for him to continue so I know how to better comfort him.

"I knew we'd fall apart. We can't be a band without one of us. Zayn left and from that moment on I knew we wouldn't be the same. We had to start the album completely over! We recorded four songs with Zayn and then we had to scrap everything and start over. I told them we should just not do it and take the rest of the year off but no! They didn't listen!