twenty four.

———

———

Mystery girl spotted with member of the band One Direction for a second time this week! Who is she?!

*scroll for pictures*
Harry Styles was spotted with yet another woman on his arm. Who is she this time?

Girl who has no trace and has seemingly arrived out of nowhere was seen with One Direction singer, Harry Styles, for what appears to be a second time this week.

Just days prior the singer was photographed in a car with the rest of One Direction, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson with the addition of the girl seen with Harry.

Sources speculate this to be the same girl he was seen with at the airport. Styles' and this Jane Doe were just cozy enough on their way to sound check at the Staples Center on Wednesday, the day of his first show here in Los Angeles.

Before dawn, the band along with the girl were seen getting out of a jeep with the band's bodyguard, swiftly making their way to the private jet that awaited them on the runway. Styles' protectively kept an arm around his girl, being sure to prevent any pictures of her face to be taken.

Is Harry Styles in yet another relationship? Will we find out who this 'mystery girl' is?

Article written by Rachel Wood
Date: August 13th 2013

   Holding my phone in my right hand, unlit cigarette in my left, I read the beginning of the Daily Mail article that is trending number one on twitter over and over again, each time cracking me up more than the last. The article continued on the theorise about Harry's current relationship status and branched off into how and when I came into the picture.

   Zayn sitting to my diagonal left with a lighter in his hand, brings the flame up to his own cigarette and lights it before leaning forward to reach mine. I hold out my hand a bit in order for him to reach me fully and allowing the end of my cigarette to burn. I bring it up to my lips and hold it there for a few seconds, hollowing my cheeks and inhaling, allowing the smoke to fill my lungs.

"Why do you find this so funny? I'd think you'd be shitting yourself right now." Liam looks at me in utter confusion.

Laughing again I look up at Liam's brown eyes, smoke leaving my lungs through my nose and mouth in the process. "I would be if they actually got pictures of my face. The media has nothing on me but they think they can figure it out, hence why I'm laughing."