thirty six.

———

———

The sound of waves crashing fills my ears from the moment I wake up, the sun casting its golden rays brightly between my sheer blinds. I missed the morning greeting of the beach-smell in the atmosphere, salt and fresh air.

   I stretch my body out on the king sized mattress of my childhood room, almost forgetting how comfortable this bed is. How I wish I didn't have to get up right now.

   Entering the Beachwood Cafe, I spot Harry sitting towards the back where nobody would be able to spot us from the streets. I walk along the yellow and blue flooring towards him with a smile on my face.

"I like this place, Georgia Rose." Harry pulls me in for a hug before I walk to the other side of the table and take my seat.

   I found this cute little cafe when I went exploring around the neighbourhood with Emma a few weeks back. It's pretty quiet. Pretty safe for me and Harry to go to without being seen by people that would actually care who he is and what I'm doing with him.

   I'd love to be able to go anywhere with Harry without having to worry about being seen with him, but alas, fucking management is practically forcing Harry to not be seen out with girls, ever since the whole Kendall and him "breaking up" thing. People started theorising what lead them to end things and the biggest one was that he cheated.

   We have to wait until at least the end of June to be 'allowed' out. Bullshit if you ask me, but we decided that there's nothing we can do about it so we'll just wait like they want us to.

"It's nice and quiet." I agree and look over at the menu board where the specials are written.

"You look pretty." he says and I look over at him, a big dimpled smile on his face.

I feel myself blush at his random compliment. "Thank you." I smile myself.

Harry gasps. "Oh my god, Hails!"

"Oh my god, Harry!" I match his tone.

"I just told my girl that she's pretty and she finally said thank you instead of shut up! I think she's starting to like me!" he acts like he's gossiping with me and I can't help but laugh at him.

"You're such an idiot." I continue smiling.

"I'm your idiot." he says cheekily.

"Shut up." I shake my head at him.

"There it is."