forty eight.

———

———

We arrive at a club for this release party celebration, even though the album has already been out for a week. Following this release though, the boys got into a huge argument.

They've been arguing for half an hour now, I hate it.

"I think we should take a break." Harry's words leave his lips, directed towards the four boys who all sit around the room.

   I watch from afar, letting them have their discussion together.

"We don't need to take a break." Louis argues.

I overheard them discussing many things to do with their futures. Such as, how tired they are with touring and releasing albums back to back for the last four years.

"I agree with Harry." Niall says.

   It started out like a normal discussion.

"Zayn, what do you think?" Louis asks the boy who sits anxiously in the room with his four band mates.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? You're in the band you have to have an opinion." Harry speaks to Zayn.

   Now they've been arguing over who's talking bullshit or not.

"Can you guys just leave me out of this?" Zayn looks around at each of them for a brief moment.

"No, we all have to talk about this together." Louis argues again.

"Well we can't get much talking done if all we're doing is disagreeing and arguing with each other!" Niall speaks up, raising his voice slightly to get his very valid point across.

They all go silent at the outburst, a few of them taking deep breaths in and out.

"We need another opinion, someone with a level head." Harry tells the group, them muttering something that sounds like they agree, which is the first time they've collectively agreed on something since they started this whole thing.

"Where's Georgia?" Niall says my name and my head snaps up at the sound, the rest of my body freezing in place.

   No, no, no.

"Kitchen." I watch as Harry runs his hand through his hair.

   God, no.

"Georgia Rose?" Liam calls out for me and I think about ignoring them altogether.

  I don't want to get involved. It's not my place.

"Yeah?" I say as I reluctantly walk into the room where they all are.