sixty six.

an

an. let's just appreciate this picture for a moment

 let's just appreciate this picture for a moment

that is all, enjoy <3

———

Harry's POV:

   I've heard people say before that your personality changes when you switch languages. Don't get me wrong, my girl is always golden, but she has this whole new aura to her whenever she speaks French. It's kind of the same aura she has whenever I watch her working; I can tell she's in her element.

"Combien ça coûte?" I listen to Hayley asking the store owner how much the copy of Anna Karenina she holds in her hands costs. I love Paris but I hate that I'm not fluent in the language. Hails has been teaching me a lot more though, that's the only reason I understand her right now.

   I pretend to look at a book on a shelf nearby while I'm really watching her. Underneath her open black coat, she's wearing these black pants with a tiny black top and an oversized white shirt, which I'm pretty sure isn't even hers. I love the way she dresses so I gave her the liberty of picking my outfit for today. Safe to say she was thrilled even though with me there's not many options.

   We're kind of matching, both wearing black coats, and I think she did it on purpose as well when she told me to put on my usual black jeans with this white shirt that has black stripes going down it. The front is opened because I wanted the necklace she gave me with the singular pearl to be displayed. Hails even did my hair for me and I was instructed not to constantly run my hand through it or else I'll "ruin its sexiness". I rolled my eyes when she told me that but I'm still obeying.

"Okay, let's go." Her French accent still follows with her first language.

   Hayley walks over to me and I rest the book back on the shelf. She places the book she just purchased in the tote bag she's been carrying around all morning. Today she has a plan; to hit as many bookstores as she can. We've been to seven already and I know for a fact there's at least two more she wants to go to.

   I grab her hand as she leads the way out of the little bookstore. Over the last few weeks, minus New Year's, I've felt like we're in our own little bubble. Just me and my girl. And after we leave Paris we'll be spending a week with my family before going back to LA, so our fairytale continues for a few more weeks.