eighty nine.

———

———

November 16th, 2019

Hayley's POV:

I never thought I'd host such a thing as an 'SNL watch party' but here I am, all because my boyfriend is hosting the show. Kendall, Liam, and Niall are all over at mine and Emma's place to watch Harry - who is about to start his monologue.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Harry Styles!"

Our little group starts cheering along with the crowd. Niall and Kendall on one side of me, Liam and Emma on the other. Emma and Niall have avoided all physical contact since Niall got here so it makes sense that they now have three people separating them.

Harry walks out and does a turn, showing off his bright yellow pants, blue button up and light grey suit. If there's anyone that can pull it off, it's Harry.

"Thank you." Harry mouths as he stands dramatically to face the crowd. "Thank you," he says again.

God, that middle part.

"Thank you so much. It is so great to be here," he speaks directly into the camera and I feel like he's right in front of us, "hosting Saturday Night Live for the first time."

Followed by more applause and another 'thank you'.

"He looks so good." I say out loud before he starts to speak again.

"I'm so excited to be here as more than just a musical guest." I lean forward in my seat as Harry speaks. "Feels amazing. Feels like when you find out someone likes you as more than just a friend. Saturday Night Live and I have taken things to the next level. And just like most of my serious relationships, we're all gonna spend one incredible night together."

The audience laughs and our mini-party follows.

"Most except for Georgia Rose." Liam jokes.

"He couldn't get rid of her." Niall adds on.

"And then we'll never see each other again." Harry closes with the punch line.

"If I had someone practically salivating at the sight of me like she is," Liam makes me suddenly aware of my mouth hanging open in awe. "I wouldn't get rid of her either."

"Shut up, both of you."

"This is new territory for me," my pretty boy continues, "I am very excited to be doing comedy tonight, but I just want to make it clear to you all that my priority is the music. It goes music, then comedy." He pauses. "Let's be honest, it goes music, then fantastic hair, then comedy."

I have to agree.

"Then family, then friends."

Nevermind.