Grind(Karl Jacobs)

Ah yes, our resident time traveling boy in the Tales of the SMP. This isn't a Tales imagine, but still cute.

 This isn't a Tales imagine, but still cute

I erased franticly and rewrote on my school papers, briefly glancing at the clock. It was 10:00 pm, so I'd been doing these problems for two hours. However, that was nothing compared to Karl. He had been up since ten this morning, building on Minecraft for the next Tales of the SMP stream. Once I finished my schoolwork, I got up from the couch and peered into Karl's room, where he was still on Minecraft. I quietly walked up behind him and hugged him around his neck.

"How's the grind going?" I said softly. Karl looked at me and kissed my cheek.

"Not so bad," he replied. "Still got a long way to go." I gently ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead before leaving the room.

"Try and go to sleep, okay?" Karl turned to me and smiled.

"What the honk is sleep?" he said jokingly, and I giggled, leaving the room. In all honesty, I had the highest respect for Karl's work. He put so much effort into putting out amazing content for his viewers, and despite feeling worn out after working so hard, he felt extremely proud of how happy his viewers are when watching Tales of the SMP.

Sitting back down on the couch, I organized my papers together and put them in my folder, then I took out my phone, mindlessly scrolling through Instagram. I quickly gave up since I was so tired, so I got up to go to sleep.

————

I rolled onto my side and absentmindedly reached out to the other side of the bed. Karl's side was cold, and I frowned, so I sat up and looked at my phone clock. It was currently 3:30 in the morning and my eyes widened. Karl was still grinding on Minecraft, and I came to the conclusion that he might be pulling an all-nighter, which made me a little upset. My phone still in hand, I opened up messages and texted Karl.

Y/U/N🌹
U still up?

Karlos🥰
yup

Y/U/N🌹
Karl, it's three thirty in the morning. U need sleep.

Karlos🥰
Half an hour more, then I'll go to sleep. Promise

Y/U/N
okay ily ❤️

Karlos🥰
Ilyt bub❤️

I smiled at my phone, and then put it back down on my table, drifting back to sleep.

————

When I woke up at 9:30, I immediately turned over to Karl's side of the bed, but to my dismay, he still wasn't there. With a sigh, I threw off the covers and went into the living room. Karl still had his door closed, and I was half tempted to walk in. However, I couldn't be too mad because I knew how seriously he took his work. So, I left him in peace and made breakfast, sitting down on the couch. After an hour had passed, Karl's door opened and he emerged, carrying many Monster Energy cans. I got a glimpse of his face, which was tired yet with a little bit of pride. He looked over at me and smiled weakly, to which I smiled in return.

"You look like crap," I said teasingly as he came over. Karl sat down next to me and immediately lied down, his head in my lap.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen," he murmered. "I'm really tired." I smiled down at him, gently playing with his hair.

"It's fine, you were on your grind." Karl smiled again wearily.

"I love you, bub." I smiled softly as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

"I love you more, Karl."

WEEEE! A decent Karl imagine! I'm pretty pleased with this one! Lemme know if you have any ideas for more of these!
Stay poggers, muffinheads!