Goodbye(Tommy)

Platonic but it's Tommy... and we know what has happened.

What a way to make my first Tommy imagine, and the first C!Tommy imagine.

Here's to Tommyinnit, muffinheads.

 "Y/N!" I spun around to see Jack Manifold running towards me, out of breath

"Jack!" I said smiling at him, then I frowned at his upset face.

"Jack, is something wrong?" Jack let out a deep breath, the expression on his face growing even more somber.

"Y/N," he said softly. "Something's happened, at the prison."

"What do you mean something's happened?" I felt my heart drop once he mentioned the prison, which either meant it was about Tommy or Dream.

"Jack, tell me what happened." Jack looked at me, his eyes sad.

"There was a fight, and Tommy didn't make it out."

"Didn't make it out?" I repeated.

"Tommy lost his last life," Jack said.

"Dream killed him."

Everything stopped. I was rooted to the spot. I couldn't feel.

"Tommy's...dead?"

----

"Tommy, give it back!" Tommy laughed and held my netherite axe above his head.

"Nah, come and get it yourself, shortie!" I sulked and kept trying to grab at it.

"You're a jerk, big man." Tommy smiled wide and handed me my axe back.

"Yeah, but you're still my friend, right?" I sighed and grabbed the axe.

"I guess you're right, buddy."

----

I climbed the ladder up to Tommy's hotel room, my eyes still filled with tears. As I reached the top, I heard Puffy's angry voice:

"You guys are so disrespectful! Tommy just died and you're throwing a party? That is disgusting!" I smiled briefly as I spotted Puffy talking to BadBoyHalo, Antfrost and Punz.

"You shouldn't raise your voice, Puffy," Bad said monotonously.

"And you shouldn't step on someone's grave, Bad," I butt in. "Clearly, your morals have gone out the fucking window." Bad immediately said "Language!", and Puffy grinned.

"I'm gonna leave you guys," Puffy said finally and followed me down the ladder. When we got to the ground floor, Puffy glanced at me sadly and threw her arms around me.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry," she said tearfully. "I let him down. I didn't protect Tommy." I squeezed Puffy, the tears falling again.

"I failed him too, Puffy. It's not your fault."

----

Tommy threw down his sword and sat down next to me in the grass.

"I can't believe it's gone, again," he muttered. I placed my hand over his.

"It's always Dream, Tommy," I said gently. "You can't blame yourself."

"But L'Manburg! Everything we worked for! Our home!" I winced at his angry voice, memories flooding back. Tommy looked over and noticed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." he said sadly. "It's just not fair." I put an arm over his shoulder and he did the same.

"It's okay, Tommy," I replied. "I get how you feel, and I'm always here for you." I saw Tommy smile as he looked out at what remained of L'Manburg.

"Thanks, Y/N. I'm glad you're here."

----

I looked up at the structure that Puffy built, the Tommyinnit shrine, made with red and white wool, representing his classic red and white shirt. Puffy had also placed a bell near the shrine so people could pay their respects. I wiped my eyes clean of tears, gently rang the bell, and placed down a flower at the foot of the shrine.

"This isn't fair," I muttered to myself, and hopefully, to him. "We could've done so much more together. I really did want to work at the hotel. But now, you're gone." I had started to cry again, and suddenly, the rain began to gently fall, followed by a soft breeze. I looked up, smiling through the tears.

"Goodbye, Tommyinnit," I whispered. "It's been a great adventure. I'll miss you, big man"

"I'll miss you too, shortie."

Yup, I'm still not recovered from Tommy losing his last canon life

Yup, I'm still not recovered from Tommy losing his last canon life. It was so upsetting, and yes I understand it's all roleplay and it's all scripted, but the story has been so interesting to me even though I haven't been a fan for a long time. All of these characters are amazing, villian or hero.

So yeah, that's my rant. Hope you guys feel the same way!

Stay poggers, muffinheads!