Hoodie(Sapnap)

Soooo, I'm doing it again. I'm back with another spicy imagine, but for Sapnap. This might be trash, it might not be.

Oh honk, I need to bathe in church prime after this. Who's with me?

"Nick!" I shouted as I closed the door and put down my backpack

"Nick!" I shouted as I closed the door and put down my backpack. "I'm home!" My boyfriend didn't respond, so I walked into his room and saw him on his computer. He must've heard me open the door since he swiveled his chair around and faced me with a smile.

"Hey, Y/N," he said. "I was just getting on a call with Karl, George and Bad."

"You streaming?" I asked, leaning against his desk.

"Nah," he replied, taking hold of my hand. "Maybe later for some speedruns. It's Dream SMP hour right now."

"Cool!" I answered, kissing his cheek. "Kinoko Kingdom?"

"Yup!" Nick said, pulling me into his lap and placing his head on my shoulder. "How was your day?"

"Long," I sighed. "But it was good. I stopped by Chick-Fil-A and got us some food, by the way. It's on the counter."

"Let's go!" Nick cheered softly, kissing my cheek. "You're actually the best, baby."

"Stop, you're so sweet," I giggled. "Where's Clay?"

"Think he's still out running errands or something?" Nick said uncertainly. "Not sure, but I think he'll hop on later for some Jackbox."

"Sounds pog to me, I might even join you," I replied. "I'll leave you to play."

"No, it's okay, you can stay," Nick said, grabbing my waist again as I tried to get up. "You can stay and watch me. Please, Y/N?" I sighed and sat down again.

"Fine, you win, Sapnap." Nick laughed and pulled me into a kiss before logging onto the Dream SMP. I smiled and watched Nick run around with George, Karl, and BadBoyHalo in their new nation. Seeing Nick enjoy himself on Minecraft always made me happy, and even though I brought him food and was happy to stay and watch him play, I wanted to give him something else, just for the hell of it. An idea immediately popped into my head.  

"I'll be right back," I whispered and Nick flashed me a thumbs up as I got off his lap. I went into the hall and opened the closet door, looking for a hoodie. Not just any hoodie, but a hoodie from his merch line. It would drive him nuts if he saw me in it. Once I found it, I also got out a pair of old biker shorts and went into the bathroom to change. After I changed into the hoodie and shorts, I put my jeans and T-shirt in the laundry basket, leaving me with only a sports bra under the hoodie. I also let my hair down from my usual ponytail, and I looked at myself in the mirror, impressed. The hoodie was a little big and the shorts were a little tight, but I did look pretty great.

"Hope you're ready, Sapnap," I whispered to myself as I left the bathroom. I went back into Nick's room and closed the door behind me, my back pressed against the door. Nick turned around after muting his mic and when his gaze landed on me, his eyes went wide.

"Holy shit," he muttered. "Damn, you look good." I smiled, fiddling with the strings of the hoodie.

"I thought I'd put it on just for kicks." Nick leaned back in his chair, looking me over.

"Just for me?" Clearly, I hadn't thought this through since I immediately blushed, but my plan was working.

"Uh...yes?" I said hesitantly. After looking me over once more, Nick turned back to his PC and unmuted.

"Hey, guys, I'll be right back," he said to the guys on the Discord call after unmuting. "I need a bathroom break and I'm gonna get some food." He muted, closed out of Minecraft and got up from his chair. I suddenly came to realization once Nick placed one hand above my head and another on my waist.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," he said, his voice low. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and shifted my gaze away from Nick, but he gently grabbed my chin and stared directly at me.

"Keep those pretty eyes on me, baby," Nick said in the same low voice, then he immediately pulled me into a passionate kiss, taking my breath away. He put both hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling him smile under the kiss. He gave me another kiss, then he began kissing my neck and moving his hands down my legs, making me shiver. As he placed more kisses on my neck, I ran my hands through his hair, gently pulling it and making him groan. I suddenly got a boost of confidence when he stopped and put both hands above my head.

"You really wanna play that game, baby?" he asked. I slowly smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck again.

"Should I be nervous?" Nick smirked, and then he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. I let out a cry of protest, begging him to put him down, but to no avail. Nick tossed me onto the bed, pinning my hands above my head and roughly kissing me again. When we broke away, he took hold of my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"Put your hands up," he said into my ear, and I immediately did as I was told. He smirked, pleased with his control over me. He then slowly lifted the hoodie up and over my head, leaving me in only in the shorts and my sports bra.

"Damn, baby," Nick said as he brushed a strand of hair out of my eyes. "Did I ever tell you how pretty you are?"

"Everyday," I said softly. "And it always makes me happy when you do."

"That's what I'm here for," he replied. "You deserve to be happy, Y/N." I blushed, practically melting, and gently kissed him. He put a hand on my cheek, deepening the kiss. Then, he lifted me off his lap and pushed me onto my back. I giggled as he climbed on top of me and I smiled as he gave me a kiss.

"Nick," I said, slightly out of breath. "Should you be going back on Discord?" Nick smiled before gently kissing me again.

"Am I not allowed to spend quality time with my gorgeous girlfriend?" he answered. I rolled my eyes and laughed but then gasped a little as Nick placed more kisses on my neck and slowly moved down. When he got to my stomach, he stopped and climbed back on top of me, looking me in the eyes.

"Are you okay with this, baby?" he asked. "I'll only do it if you're comfortable." I smiled and put a hand on his cheek.

"I'm okay, Nick," I answered. "I trust you." Nick smiled and kissed me again before taking off his shirt and gently tying my hands together with it.

This was gonna be a long night, and we were both going to enjoy it.

Holy honk, what have I done? I sense I've made a terrible mistake. Or maybe I haven't? I don't even know, you guys let me know how I did.

Stay poggers, muffinheads!