So Long(Technoblade)

By now, we all know that the MCYT community lost an icon, in such a devastating way. I think everyone was equally in shock and in grief when we watched his last YouTube video. Technoblade was such an amazing person who touched many people with what he did, and he will not be forgotten

 This imagine isn't meant to be disrespectful; this is just writing. I think it's safe to say that Techno wouldn't want us to be sad forever, so let's keep his memory alive in happiness.

It didn't feel right when I got back home

It didn't feel right when I got back home. I left my suitcase by the door, then I flopped onto the couch, looking up at the ceiling. 

"Oh, Y/N, you're back." I sat up and saw Niki in the kitchen.

"Hey, Niki," I said. "I didn't know you were there." She smiled at me gently. 

"Well, I didn't want to disturb you," she replied. "I know you've had a long week." I let my gaze drift around the room, and it fell on a unopened box. 

"Who's the box from?" Niki shrugged.

"I didn't check, but I think it's for you." I smiled as she left the kitchen and went to her room to stream. I got up and picked up the box, then sat back down with it in my lap. I smiled sadly and swallowed the lump in my throat when I checked who the box was from. 

It was from his parents, so I knew what was going to be inside. I took a deep breath and opened the box. I felt cloth and slowly took it out of the box, holding up the hoodie from Technoblade.

"Thanks, pal," I whispered, holding the hoodie to my chest.

--------

"I have something you'll never ever have," I heard Tommy say, then I heard someone's annoying keyboard typing accompanied by a server message:

Technoblade has joined the game

"I have the Blade," Tommy said, and pretty soon, Punz and Sapnap were gone. Technoblade laughed and started talking to Tommy, and I just sat there, in confusion about what just happened.

"Oh, by the way," Tommy said to Technoblade. "Y/N's in call, too."

"Yeah, I know," Technoblade answered. "Hi, Y/N."

"Uh, hi, Techno," I said, regaining my composure. "So, you weren't gonna tell me that you were joining the server?" Techno chuckled.

"That would've ruined the surprise." I sighed but couldn't help but smile.

"Well, welcome to the SMP, Techno."

--------