Reunion(Tommy)

Another platonic Tommy imagine! In this imagine, Y/N is Tommy's best friend, and this imagine is inspired by Tommy's video where he met up with Wilbur and Philza at the arcade(and yeah, the vlog gun)

I tapped my foot nervously as I sat on the bench. I was waiting, with tons of anxiety, for any texts from the guys or any sight of Wilbur, Philza, and Tommy. This was months in the planning, a streamer meetup in Brighton. I was beyond excited for several reasons. Wilbur, Tommy, Phil and I were already good friends but we're limited on seeing each other due to coronavirus as well as the fact I had never met Wilbur and Phil in person. I already knew Tommy; we had been best friends since primary school and we used to live near each other, but our circumstances changed and I had to move further south in England. So as soon as we began planning this meetup, I was more than ready. With all of this thoughts, I jumped up in surprise when I got a text from Tommy.

Big T🤬
We're five mins away

Y/U/N 🌹

Go faster i legit cant wait anymore 😫

Big T🤬

Sucks to be u. U just gotta wait 😂

Y/U/N 🌹
And why am I friends w u again??

Tommy just responded with an "LMAO" and said Wilbur would text me once they were walking towards the arcade I was waiting at for them. My nerves had been eased a little bit, but my excitement was still through the roof. Even though he didn't admit it often, Tommy really missed me a lot and was super excited to see me again. I had only been away from him for a year and I had was planning to visit him, but COVID-19 got in the way. Endless Discord calls and texts were our main forms of communication, and this meetup was finally the moment we had been waiting for. After five minutes, I pulled out my phone to see a text from Wilbur.

Wilby🐬
We're walking over now. Where r u?

Y/U/N 🌹
You'll know where I am once Tommy runs towards a woman

Wilby🐬
LOL fair enough

I smiled and put my phone away as I anxiously stood up from the bench and adjusted my mask. I kept looking in every direction for them, but once I spotted a tall boy in a red and white shirt, I smiled under the mask. I waved in his direction and I saw Tommy turn towards me. I heard him scream "Holy shit!" and he started sprinting over. I laughed and in a matter of seconds, Tommy crashed into me with a hug, nearly knocking me over.

"Hi, Tommy," I said, my voice cracking with emotion as I hugged him back.

"Hi, Y/N," Tommy said as he let me go, his eyes sparkling happily. "We finally did it!"

"We did!" I answered.

"Thanks for saying hi to us, then." I looked behind Tommy to see Wilbur and Philza. I smiled wider as Wilbur pulled me into a hug.

"It's good to see you finally, Wil," I said as we pulled away and Phil hugged me. "You too, Phil."

"Alright, the two of you, move!" Tommy protested. "You're stealing my best friend from me." I giggled and gently hit him on the arm.

"Don't be jealous, big man. I'm not going anywhere." Tommy shook his head with a laugh and threw an arm over my shoulders as we walked towards the arcade.

"I think this is gonna have to happen more often," he said. I smiled under the mask and leaned closer to him.

"I think you're right, Tommy."

I don't know how I feel about this one

I don't know how I feel about this one. It's cool 'cuz I love the video of Tommy meeting up with Wilbur and Tubbo and Philza. 10/10 recommend that video.

Stay poggers, muffinheads!