Comfort(Ranboo)

Guys, it's been a minute since I gave you a Ranboo imagine.

Here, I'm feeding you. Take it.

Request from raining_spirit_, thank you so much!

Another photo in the garbage can

Another photo in the garbage can. Another hoodie in the pile on the floor. I hated my ex, and for good reason. He was, in Tommy's words, a stupid toxic bitch, and that was true. He used me, lied to me, hurt me, and I finally had enough. Breaking up with him felt good, but it was also painful. I had trusted this guy with my heart, and he tossed it aside. 

A knock of my bedroom door startled me, and I quickly wiped my eyes of any tears.

"Who is it?" 

"It's Ranboo." I smiled a little at the sound of Ranboo's voice, so I got up from my bed and opened the door. He probably just finished a stream, so he took off the glasses and the mask. 

"I'm glad you're here," I said, my voice weak from crying. Ranboo nodded and immediately pulled me into a hug. 

"How are you holding up?" he asked as he let me go. I shrugged.

"Not great," I answered. "It still hurts. I mean, I trusted him, but then it turned out everything was a lie."

"I get it, Y/N," Ranboo stopped me, noticing my eyes filling up with tears again. "I get that it hurts, but you did the right thing. He was toxic, and you didn't deserve to be in a relationship like that."

"I know, I know," I said, wiping off more tears. "But it still sucks. I thought we had something, but it was all lies. I can't just move on like it never happened!"

"And that's okay," Ranboo answered, putting his hands gently on my shoulders. "No one's expecting you to move on overnight. You broke up with this guy three days ago!" I let out a strained laugh as we both sat down on my bed. 

"My friends did always say that boys suck," I said, then I giggled at the look on Ranboo's face. "With the exception of you, of course."

"Thank goodness," Ranboo replied with a laugh. "I knew you weren't a fake friend." I smiled as he wrapped an arm around me and I leaned into him.

"Thanks for always being there for me, Ranboo." 

"You're welcome, Y/N," he answered. "So, need some help getting rid of all of this?" I nodded, then I smiled at me.

"Do you think burning all of it would be too much?" I asked. Ranboo laughed and shook his head.

"Nah, let's do it." I laughed and picked up the garbage can full of old notes and photos while Ranboo grabbed as many clothes as he could. We walked outside to the fire pit in my backyard, and we threw everything in. Ranboo handed me the matches.

"You do the honors," he said, smiling. I nodded, struck a match, and everything was soon aflame. It was still painful to watch, but I felt like I was finally getting my shit together. I felt Ranboo wrap his arm around me again, and I moved myself closer to him, my best friend.

"Here's to the boys that suck!" we both shouted, and we burst into laughter.

raining_spirit_, thank you so much for the amazing request! I hope you liked it, and sorry it took a while to write.

As always, if you guys have any requests, please let me know. I'll try and start writing them as soon as I can!

Stay poggers, muffinheads!