A Little Jealous(GeorgeNotFound)

Is this a GeorgeNotFound imagine? Yes it is.

I'm feeding you muffinheads. You're welcome.

This man has pretty boy privileges and it's not even funny.

Request from 5secondsofsports, one of my children.

That's all. Enjoy.

"Where are they?" I asked, squeezing George's hand

"They're close," George answered, readjusting his mask. "I'm sure of it." I nodded and looked around the huge park. George and I were supposed to be meeting up with Wilbur, Tommy, and Vikstar in London, and we were both a tad excited. We were meeting in a pretty open spot, but the big park still made it difficult to see them.

"Oh my god!" We both turned at the sound of a new voice. George laughed as a boy in a blue jacket and blonde hair ran up to George, a boy with fluffy brown hair following him.

"Tommy!" I exclaimed.

"It's Gogy and Y/N/N!" Tommy said excitedly, running it George with a hug. George laughed and hugged him back before Tommy hugged me.

"You're here!" Tommy exclaimed. "This is great!" I smiled as Tommy led George over to Wilbur and Vik. I left them be, not wanting to get in the way.

"Y/N!" George called. "Get over here!" I laughed and quickly walked over, George's hand open and waiting.

------

"Come on, Gogy!" Tommy shouted. We were all running down the sidewalk, racing to get to KSI because Tommy had the brilliant idea to "fight him."

"I can't do it!" George shouted back, running out of breath. "I'm too tired!"

"Take my hand, George!" I said, laughing. George groaned and ran a little farther, grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

"No, I've got a better idea!" Tommy interrupted. "Get on Wilbur's back!" I looked at Tommy confused as Wilbur stopped in front of George.

"Get on, Gogy!" Wilbur said. George looked at me and shrugged before jumping on Wilbur's back.

"Alrighty, boys," Tommy said. "Let's go!" I shook my head as we kept running, ignoring George's concerned look.

I'm not jealous, these are his friends, I thought. I briefly looked back at George and Wilbur, who were laughing.

Nope, I'm jealous.

------

"Bye, Gogy!" Tommy and Wilbur shouted as they walked out the door of George's apartment.

"Bye!" George called, sitting on the stairs. Once they closed the door, George sighed and got up, turning to me.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" I looked up at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been weirdly quiet all day," George said. "That means something's up." He paused, then looked at me with a smile.

"Are you jealous?" I looked at him with wide eyes, blushing a little.

"W...what?" I stuttered. "No! I'm not!"

"You are!" George said with a little laugh. "I didn't know you could get jealous, Y/N."

"Bloody hell," I muttered, flopping onto the couch.

"Hey, it's okay," George said, sitting down next to me. "It's fine, but you should've told me."

"Yeah, I know," I replied, leaning against him. "You were just having so much fun with Tommy and Wilbur, so I wanted to give you space."

"And I wanted to have you with me," George said, kissing my head. "Besides, the next meetup is in a month so you'll have to come with me." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Did you know that I love you, Gogy?" George laughed as I kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes, and I love you."

So fluffy, I'm gonna die.

Hope this was a good first GeorgeNotFound imagine! I hope I fed you all.

If you have any ideas for imagines, let me know!

Stay poggers, muffinheads!