Distraction pt.2(Punz)

Bear with me on this one. Either it'll be terrible or it'll be amazing. Prepare for the spice, muffinheads.

Thanks to PRICKZZZ for suggesting this part two!

"When you're done, my room."

The words Luke left me with had me flustered. I took a deep breath and unmuted the microphone, absentmindedly switching on my camera as well. 

"Okay, chat, now I'm back," I said. "Sorry, I had to take care of something. Let's get back to what we were doing." I unmuted the discord, switched my camera back on, and said hello to the boys again. Soon, everything was back to normal, as if the last few minutes with Luke never happened. My stream went on for about another hour and a half, then I felt my phone vibrate with a text. I groaned as soon as I saw who it was.

"You good there, Y/N?" Sapnap asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, slightly panicked and immediately told them that I was going AFK for a little bit. I opened the text from Luke.

Punzo💘

R you gonna be done soon?

Y/U/N🌹

Give me another half hour plz

Punzo💘

Twenty mins

Then you're mine

Y/U/N🌹

If u say so

I put my phone and rolled my eyes, then forgot my face cam was on.

"Sorry, chat," I sighed. "The boyfriend is being very annoying. Let's get back into things." Just as I finished speaking, my phone buzzed with another text from Luke.

Punzo💘

Those twenty minutes just went down to ten.

Might as well as end stream ;)

Y/U/N🌹

I hate u

I threw my phone down and unmuted.

"Sorry, guys, I think I'm gonna call it a night," I said to the guys. "I'm not feeling the best right now."

"No worries!" Karl said kindly. "Feel better, Y/N!" The others said goodbye and I returned them, then I left the call and quickly ended the stream afterwards. I sighed again as I got up from my chair and walked to Luke's room. When I went in, he had his headphone on, playing Valorant as always. I shook my head as I walked up behind him and slung my arms around his neck, burying my face in his neck.

"Well, here I am." Luke chuckled, making me blush.

"Here you are."

"You're such an asshole, you know that?" I said irritated.

"Aw, you mad about it?" he answered, pulling me into his lap. I felt myself blush more and didn't answer.

"I'll take that as a no," Luke said before kissing me. I giggled as he picked me up and gently threw me onto his bed.

"Now chat's gonna be suspicious of me, just randomly ending like that."

"Well, you can make it up to them," Luke replied.

"So, is this you trying to make me feel better about it?" I asked, kissing him. Luke chuckled and pulled me into his lap again.

"If that's what you want." I laughed and rolled my eyes as he pulled me into another deep kiss. Honestly, I wasn't that mad about it, and I knew exactly what he was doing. Luke kissed me more and then pushed me onto my back.

"I thought this was about me," I said teasingly. Luke smirked and began planting soft kisses on my neck, making me giggle.

"You're so fucking adorable," he whispered in my ear, kissing my neck more. After giving me another deep kiss, I wrapped around my arms around his middle as he laid down next me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Guess we both win," I said softly, and Luke laughed, planting another kiss on my forehead as we both fell asleep.

Sorry that this one was kinda short, but still fairly spicy.

Not gonna lie, but this two part imagine was so fun to write, and I hope you guys like it!

If you have any requests, please let me know!

Stay poggers, muffinheads!