Protector(Awesamdude)

SAM NOOK! It's time for an C!Awesamdude imagine muffinheads! Hold onto your muffins!

Tommy and I immediately drew my swords and gazed up at Antfrost and BadBoyHalo, the red glow of the Egg illuminating the huge room

"You guys," Tommy called out. "The Egg made him cry!" I glanced back at Tubbo, who has being protected behind us and tears streaming down his face.

"You guys are terrible," I shouted at Ant and Bad. "You think this egg is so great but it's just hurting people!"

"What's she saying," Tommy added. "Is that you've raised a bad egg." Bad's grin dropped and I saw Ant grip his axe tighter.

"You're disrespecting the egg?" Bad said in a voice that made shivers go through my body. "That was a mistake." Suddenly, everything seemed to go blurry and time stopped. Tommy and I started fighting Ant and Bad as Tubbo ran off to safety. Even though it was two versus two, the Egg boys were just too strong, and I suddenly found myself in an obsidian box, squeezed in next to Tommy.

"You okay, big man?" I asked quietly so Bad wouldn't hear us.

"I'm fine," Tommy replied. "But you're not." I looked at him in confusion, but then he pointed to my leg and I understood: my leg had been cut bad by an blood vine and it didn't look normal.

"Shit," I muttered, then I started feeling dizzy and leaned up against the wall in the tiny box.

"Y/N!" Tommy whispered-shouted. "What's wrong?" I hissed in pain as I tried to cover the wound.

"It's the stupid egg," I answered, my breath shaky. "It got me good." Bad turned to face us, a harsh smile on his face.

"That's what you get, you dumb muffin. You disrespect the Egg, you get punished." I opened my mouth to respond, but then Tommy tapped my shoulder and pointed to the outside. I strained to look out, and a smile slowly crossed my face. There, in his netherite armor, trident and creeper gas mask, stood Sam. He stood completely still, staring down Bad and Ant, Tubbo behind him with diamond sword in hand

"Sam?" Tommy called out.

"I am Sam Nook," Sam shouted, the voice box making the squeaky voice echo through the room. "And Y/N and these children are under my protection." Tommy cheered and I laughed weakly as Sam and Tubbo ran forward and started breaking the box. Bad and Ant started attacking them, but a few blows from Sam's trident kept them back long enough for Tommy and I to get free. Once I touched the ground, my feet wouldn't hold me up and I just collasped.

"Y/N!" Tubbo shouted. I took a shaky breath and tried to stand, but Sam picked me up.

"I've got you, princess," he said softly, the voice box turned off. I nodded and let him carry me out of there as everyone ran out of the Egg room.

————

"Ow!" I shouted as Sam tried to close my wound. Sam had ran back to my house as soon as we left the Egg room.

"Sorry!" he replied, shooting me a concerned look. "You know if I don't do this, you might turn into Bad." I groaned and put my hand over my eyes, trying to ignore the pain. Sam gently closed up and cleaned the wound and wrapped my leg in a bandage.

"There," he said calmly. "All better." I smiled weakly as Sam sat down next to me, wrapping an arm around me.

"Thanks for being my protector, Sam Nook," I said softly. "I don't what I'd do without you." Sam smiled and brushed some hair behine my ear as we laid down in the couch.

"Anything for you," he answered. As we quietly snuggled together, I looked over to see Sam slowly drifting to sleep. My curiosity was getting the best of me, so I reached over and slowly unclipped the gas mask from Sam's face. His green hair was a little ruffled from the mask, but his face was beautiful, tiny cuts still healing and stubble barely visible. I barely realized I was staring until Sam turned his head and smiled.

"Yes, princess?" I blushed and looked away, but Sam gently moved my gaze back to him with his finger under my chin.

"I wasn't doing anything," I mumbled, and Sam chuckled, making my blush grow with a gentle kiss. When we pulled away, I was so overwhelmed that I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"You're too much, Sam," I muttered. Sam laughed and kissed the top of my head again.

"I gotta stay on my toes for you, Y/N," he answered. "I'm your protector, get used to it." We both laughed and lasped back in silence as I drifted off to sleep, Sam's arms wrapped around me protectively.

" We both laughed and lasped back in silence as I drifted off to sleep, Sam's arms wrapped around me protectively

Heck yeah, guys! Sam Nook Supremacy!

I hope you guys liked it! Lemme know if you have more ideas for Sam imagines.

Stay poggers, muffinheads!