Dementors(Jack Manifold)

Yay! Another Jack Manifold request! However, this one has a Harry Potter AU twist, similar to my Karl one. Thanks to PhantomDarling1 for the awesome idea!

A/N: For the sake of this imagine, put yourself in your Hogwarts House

A/N: For the sake of this imagine, put yourself in your Hogwarts House. Also, I feel like Jack would be in Ravenclaw, so that's which house I'm putting him in.

I ushered the other students out of the common room as the thundering of spellfire echoed outside. This was real, the war was at the doorsteps of Hogwarts. I glanced down the spiral staircase and among all of the students, I caught a quick glance of Harry, who had revealed himself in front of Snape.

"Harry!" My Gryffindor friend turned around and ran up the stairs to greet me.

"Y/N!" he exclaimed once he reached me. "What are you doing here? You need to leave."

"There's no bloody way I'm abandoning Hogwarts," I replied. "This is my home, and I must defend it." Harry sighed and nodded, fixing his glasses.

"Alright," Harry said. "Be safe." I nodded and hugged him quickly before letting him go upstairs. As the sounds of more Dark Magic echoed outside the walls, I suddenly felt someone grab my hand. I whipped around to see Jack, his Ravenclaw tie loosened and his faces bruised up from the Carrow's punishments.

"Jesus, Jack!" I cried, pulling him into a hug. "I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"I was helping Fred and George with some things," Jack said, letting out a deep breath. "C'mon, we've got to help the others!" I nodded and let Jack take my hand and lead me down the stairs. We weaved our way through the crowd of students, but a scream stopped me cold. I turned to see a Deatheater flying through the window, right towards a second year Ravenclaw.

"Stupefy!" I yelled, the spell from my wand causing the the Deatheater to crash to the ground. The crowd grew more frantic, and Jack grabbed my hand again as we ran into the empty courtyard. The barrier had already fallen and on the horizon, I could see a wave of black getting closer.

"What is that?" I asked Jack. "More Deatheaters?" Jack shook his head and drew his wand.

"No," he answered. "Dementors." I sucked in a breath. The guards of Azkaban were the epitome of fear, unable to tell friend from foe.

"Y/N," Jack said quickly. "We have to fight them."

"I can't," I replied, my hands suddenly shaking. "I never found the right happy memory to fuel the spell." Jack took my hand again and squeezed it.

"I believe in you," he said calmly. "Just take a deep breath, and search for a strong memory. It doesn't just have to be happy." I nodded and looked out at the incoming Dementors, and waited.

|

|

|

|

"Where on Earth are we going?" I giggled as Jack led me up the spiral stairs.

"You'll see," Jack replied with a wink. I just shook my head and followed him upstairs. Once we stopped, I noticed that we were at the top of the Astronomy tower, the sun just beginning to set.

"Wow," I muttered, gently leaning against the railing. "It's beautiful." Jack placed his hand over mine and smiled.

"But not as beautiful as you, love." I blushed and rolled my eyes, looking out at the sunset.

"We should come here everyday." Jack looked over at me, his eyes sparkling from the sunlight.

"You don't think you'll get tired of it?" I shook my head and turned to face him.

"Just like I never get tired of you." Jack smiled and placed a hand on my cheek before pulling me into a gentle kiss.

|

|

|

|

I let out one more deep breath and raised my wand, my hand still in Jack's. I glanced over at him and nodded at him to tell him I was ready. He nodded back, raised his wand, and we both stared at the oncoming dementors.

"Expecto Patronum!" we both yelled, and a light shot out from the ends of our wands, cutting through the sea of dementors. The light continued to surge until the dementors faded away, and I lowered my wand, suddenly drained of energy. I let out a breath and looked over at Jack. He glanced at me, and a smile lit up his face.

"Y/N, you did it!" He hugged me tightly, and I laughed a little, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I guess I did." Jack chuckled and let me go.

"What memory did you pick?" he asked. I smiled and gently kissed him.

"My first time seeing the sunset on the Astronomy tower with you." Jack smiled and kissed me once more.

"C'mon, love," he said. "We're gonna fight this war together." We interlaced hands and went back inside.

"Together," I replied softly.

Sheeeeesh this is so fluffy. If anyone says "why are they kissing while there's a war going on", I will just do a mental forehead slap. You guys are hilarious.

Thank you to PhantomDarling1 for this amazing request. Hope you liked it! As always, please feel free make requests!

Stay poggers, muffinheads!