Final Room(Eret)

Weeee! An Eret imagine! This is a Dream SMP AU imagine, so it's during the first war with L'Manburg(ya know, the infamous line of all traitors, yay for C!Eret)

"I can't believe it!" Tubbo cried. "We actually did it!" I smiled wide as we all retreated back through the walls of L'Manburg. Everyone were cheering after our victory against Dream and his team, another step to securing independence for the nation. As we happily walked back, I felt someone slip their hand in mine, and I turned to see Eret, his eyes sparkling behind the sunglasses.

"This is happening," I said to him. "We might pull this off!" Eret chuckled and moved my hat up my head to plant a kiss on my forehead.

"This is happening, indeed," he answered. I smiled and stood on the tiptoes to kiss him, which he happily returned. Once we got back to L'Manburg and the hto dog van, I joined Tubbo, Tommy, Wilbur and Fundy in a hug while Eret stood near the van, watching us like a proud big brother.

"So, Wilbur," I said, trying not to bring down the mood. "What exactly comes next?"

"We either wait until they give us independence," Wilbur answered, taking off his hat. "Or we prepare for another fight."

"A fight we're gonna win!" Tommy chimed in, and I laughed.

"I think it's best that we get prepared," Eret said. "Dream isn't going to give up that easy."

"That's fair," I answered, slipping my hand into Eret's. "We still are in a fight for our lives."

"You have a point," Wilbur said nodding. "What do you suggest we do?"

"I might have something," Eret said. "Everyone, just follow me." I looked at Eret, slightly confused but I let him pull me along with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Fundy following. Eret took us down a trapdoor inside the hto van and led us down a hall made of dark brick.

"Eret, what is this place?" Tommy asked, saying my thoughts exactly. Eret didn't reply and continued walking down the hall. We all stopped once the hall opened up into a small room filled with chests that were empty and wooden signs with the words to the L'Manburg national anthem on them.

"Eret, what is all this?" I asked, slightly scared. Eret looked at me, his sunglasses pulled down a little bit so I could his eyes. He stood near a wooden platform with a button on top.

"This, my friends," he said in a hard voice. "Is the final control room." He pressed the button, and in a matter of seconds, Dream, George, Sapnap, and Punz appeared out of thin air. We all let out surprised screams as they attacked us at full force. I barely had time to draw my sword as Dream brought down his sword, leaving a large cut on my arm. I stumbled backwards as the pain set in, then I saw the death messages in the sky for Wilbur, Fundy, Tommy and Tubbo, their first lives gone. Tears filled my eyes as I turned towards Dream, blood coating his mask.

"Your turn, Y/N," he said sinisterly. He started towards me, but Eret stopped him.

"She doesn't deserve death," he said, no emotion in his voice. "We've done our part. It's over." I sank to the floor, overwhelmed with pain and confusion and anger, but Eret gently picked me up and I couldn't argue. I saw the walls of L'Manburg taking shape as Eret carried me and I saw the boys as well.

"Y/N!" Fundy called. "Guys, Y/N and Eret are here!" Tommy and Wilbur ran over with Tubbo just behind, weapons drawn.

"Put her down, Eret!" Wilbur yelled. Eret didn't answer and listened, gently lowering me. I gripped his shirt, stopping him.

"Eret, why?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry, love," Eret replied softly. "I didn't want this for you." I tried to speak, but Eret had placed me down and Tubbo took hold of me.

"I've got you, Y/N," he said calmly, and I felt tears threatening to fall again.

"Eret, how could you?" Wilbur asked, sadness laced in his voice.

"Eret, we trusted you!" Tubbo cried as I clung to him.

"Eret," Tommy said angrily. "I'm gonna this in the nicest way possible: you fucked up." Eret didn't answer as he walked over and stood next to Dream.

"Down with the revolution, boys," he said, saluting us one last time.

"It was never meant to be."

He looked at me one more time before putting on his sunglasses, and with that, he ran off with Dream. At that moment, reality struck me. Eret betrayed us, he betrayed me. I felt the tears streaming down my face.

"Eret!" I screamed. "Eret!" Before I screamed again, I felt myself collaspe, weak from the pain and weak from crying.

"Eret," I whispered tearfully as Wilbur held me. "He did this."

"Y/N, I'm sorry," Wilbur replied softly.

"Why?" I said, unable to stop crying.

"Why, Eret?"

This imagine is Spain without the S, lots of angst. You're welcome. Also, I'm proud of myself for putting in Eret's famous traitor line. It's very poggers, if I do say so myself.

I'll probably make a part two of this one, where Eret is king or when Wilbur blows up L'Manburg or George takes Eret's title. I'd appreciate thoughts on what I should do.

Stay poggers, muffinheads!