Last Breath(Tubbo)

Platonic imagines only for Tubbo! Y/N here is Tubbo's friend who considers him a baby brother. Also, this a Dream SMP AU imagine for C!Tubbo.

Also the song in this imagine My Last Breath by James Newman and the lyrics will be in italics.

That's all, enjoy please.

TW: violence, death

TW: violence, death

"Tubbo, I know what you've been up to." JSchlatt's words echoed across the stage as Quackity reluctantly put a box around Tubbo. My eyes went wide as Schlatt called Technoblade, my friend Technoblade, up onto the stage. I quickly glanced up at the building Tommy and Wilbur were on, and I saw that Tommy's face was terrified.

Schlatt was going to kill Tubbo for treason, for being a spy for Pogtopia. 

"Schlatt, what are you doing?" I called out franticly. Schlatt's piercing red eyes fell onto me and he smirked. 

"Your little friend is a traitor, Y/N," he drawled out. "Don't you remember what happens to traitors?" The president looked at Tubbo, who had wedged himself into the corner of the box.

"Wait, Schlatt!" he cried. "I didn't-"

"Shut up!" Schlatt yelled. "I know what you've been doing, Tubbo, and you're a traitor to Manburg! This is what you get!" Panicked cries rang out through the festival crowd and I tried to rush forward, but Quackity quickly grabbed my arm.

"Let me go, Q!" I cried. "Let go!" 

"Do you wanna die too?" Quackity shot back. "We can't do anything, it's in Techno's hands now." I franticly looked at Technoblade, who unwillingly had his firework crossbow aimed at Tubbo.

"Techno, please!" My voice caused his head to turn, my teary eyes locking onto his. 

"I'm sorry, Y/N," he mouthed, then he turned back to Tubbo. I screamed and kept trying to break away from Quackity, but suddenly, I heard the crack of fireworks and the snap of the crossbow and I saw lights erupt from the box. 

"Tubbo!" I screamed, finally freeing myself from Quackity's grip and running onto the stage. I heard Tommy scream as he teleported via ender pearl, clashing swords with Technoblade. I took out my axe and knocked down the box to see Tubbo clutching his stomach, blood all over the box. 

"Y/N," he whispered. I dropped to my knees and cradled him in my arms. 

"Shit, Tubbo," I muttered. 

"Is it bad?" he asked. I looked at his brown eyes, full of fear.

"No, it's not," I replied. "You're gonna be fine, I promise." He suddenly coughed, nothing but blood coming up. 

"You always sucked at lying," Tubbo croaked, smiling slightly. I let out a tearful laugh and clutched him tighter.

"You're gonna be okay." Tubbo just shook his head and held one of my hands. 

"I'm really sorry, Y/N," he whispered. 

"Stop it," I stopped him. "I'm the one who should be sorry. I should've protected you more."

"It's okay," Tubbo replied quietly. Then, he looked at me, a final look of happiness in his eyes. 

"Can you sing the song? One last time?" I choked back the tears and nodded, so I cleared my throat as I started to sing softly.

And I know, that we're in trouble.

But I swear that we'll survive.

If we were deep-sea divers,

And no one came to find us. 

If you had nothing left,

I'd give you my last breath. 

As I finished singing, I looked down at Tubbo, who had closed his eyes and wasn't moving. Then, the message appeared.

Tubbo was slain by Technoblade

"Goodbye, Toby" I whispered, the tears finally falling. With that, I placed one last kiss on Tubbo's forehead and squeezed him tightly.

"I'd give you my last breath, forever."

Wow.

I almost cried making this one. Tubbo in a box has scarred me forever.

I like my song lyric incorporation in this imagine. Thoughts? Should I make more like this one? Lemme know!

Stay poggers, muffinheads!