Face Cam(Awesamdude)

Yay, it's another Sam Nook imagine cuz Sam supremacy. Ima leave it at that.

I was staring absentmindedly at the blank PC screen when I felt a hand tightly grab mine

I was staring absentmindedly at the blank PC screen when I felt a hand tightly grab mine. I looked over at Sam, who was tapping his foot nervously.

"Sam, relax," I said, squeezing his hand. "It'll be fine." Sam looked over at me with a nervous smile.

"You're sure this won't be scuffed?" I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm very sure. You wanted to do this stream, so don't worry about it. Besides, I'll be right here." Sam took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair. He glanced over at me, and I smiled at him comfortingly.

"Fine, I believe you, princess." I clapped and kissed him on the cheek again.

"Alright, start up that stream, Sam Nook." Sam chuckled and started up his PC, opening up Discord, Twitch and Minecraft. While everything was loading, I went into the bathroom and grabbed the green hair dye. Along with the face reveal, Sam had decided he woukd dye his hair green to somewhat match his Minecraft skin. When I got back and sat down in my chair, I felt Sam squeeze my hand again as he pulled his starting soon screen with his face still full of nervousness.

"Sam, it'll be fine," I said for the last time. "Everything's gonna work out." Sam let out another deep breath and smiled at me.

"You're right, you're right." Then, he let out a soft chuckle.

"You know, this might also be a girlfriend reveal since you're helping me dye my hair." My eyes widened and we both laughed.

"Wow, you're right!" I exclaimed. "Jesus, Sam, now you're making me nervous."

"Chat's gonna love you," Sam said, kissing my forehead. "Like you said, it'll be fine." I tried to respond, but the fact he had used my own words against me shocked me a little, so I just sighed and flopped back in my chair. Soon, the starting soon loading bar for the stream was fully loaded, and Sam pressed start and hopped into Minecraft.

"Hey chat! How's everyone doing? I hope you're all excited for this stream. I'm a little nervous, not gonna lie, chat." He took another deep breath before turning on the camera.

"Alright, chat! Are you ready? You ready?" Chat immediately started spamming "yes", so Sam turned on his camera, tabbed out of Minecraft and pulled up his screen with a huge smile.

"Hi chat!" Sam exclaimed, his smiling getting bigger. I silently giggled at his goofy smile as chat spammed nothing but nice things, my favorite comment being "Handsamdude." Chat was very right: Sam really was handsome. After letting chat see his face for a couple minutes, Sam turned towards to me.

"Oka, hi chat! So, this is just part of today's reveal stream. Yes, I will be dying my hair, however I needed a helping hand. So, there's someone else I want you to meet, but you gotta promise you'll be nice. Okay? Got that, chat?" As soon as chat spammed "yes" and "poggers" in all caps, I got up from my chair and stood next to Sam. I leaned down so my face was on screen, Sam grabbing my hand to keep me calm.

"Hello, chat! I'm the special guest! I'm Sam's girlfriend!" Chat officially lost their minds. Sam laughed at all the comments flying through chat as he pulled me into his lap.

"Yup, chat, here's my girlfriend. So, everyone's gotta promise to be nice to Y/N, or you're getting unmoded, got it?" I laughed and kissed his cheek, proud of him for getting over his nerves.

"Sam," I said. "You know I'm not just here to look pretty." Sam groaned as I got the hair dye.

"Do we have to?"

"Uh, yes?" I answered. "It was your idea." Chat exploded with "LMAO" and L, making me burst into laughter.

"Cmon, Handsamdude, chat wants it." Sam rolled his eyes, but nodded in agreement.

"But, first, I want a kiss." I froze, feeling myself blush.

"Shut up, chat," I muttered. "I'm not blushing." Sam laughed and closed the space between us with a kiss. I smiled as soon as we pulled away and I opened the hair dye box.

"Shall we begin?" I said with a wink. Sam chuckled and squeezed me.

"I guess we shall."

Yeeeeee! Sam supremacy! This one is so fluffy I think I might be deceased. Anyway, feel free to make requests. It'll mean a lot.

Stay poggers, muffinheads!