Hacked(Punz)

Alright, muffinheads. Grab the church prime water and some grass. It's time for a spicyimagine with our boy Punz

Punz supremacy, amirite?

I flopped back in my chair as I switched off my laptop. I checked my phone absentmindedly for the third time in a hour, hoping for a text from Luke. I sighed in disappointment, but then the ringtone for a text message sounded and I instantly perked up.

Punzo💘

How's ur work going?

Y/U/N🌹

Just got done.

When are u gonna be back?

Punzo💘

Probably another hour. Traffic is absolute shit rn

Y/U/N🌹 

Okay :(

Punzo💘

Don't wait up for me. U had a long day, go get some sleep

Ily <3

Y/U/N🌹

Ilyt <3

I smiled as I put my phone down. Luke had been helping friends that lived a few hours away and had been vigilant about letting me know what was happening. Now, since I had the apartment to myself, I was bored and got a brilliant idea. I got up and went into the bedroom, where Luke kept his streaming setup. I sat down in his gaming chair and clicked the PC on. I smirked as the screen asked for his password and typed in the password. Within minutes, I was on Punz's Discord and Twitch pages, ready to stream. Right before I started, I swapped my basic graphic tee for a Punz hoodie that I had cropped. I sat back down in Luke's chair and started the stream, listening to Shivers as the viewers went up. After a few minutes, I switched on facecam and waved. 

"Hello, chat!" I said excitedly. "Yes, I'm not Punz. Punz is out right now and doesn't know I'm on his PC, so hush." I laughed as chat flew by, starting up Minecraft.

"Alright, chat. We've got an hour before my boyfriend gets back, so let's pop off with some  Dream SMP." I hopped onto the server and started walking around, saying hi to those who were on the server and letting them know it was me and not Luke. Foolish and Puffy thought it was hilarious and so did Sapnap, but he knew that I was going to pay for it later. Without realizing it, an hour had passed and when I heard the apartment door, I panicked but kept streaming. I went silent for a few minutes and then the bedroom door opened, revealing a very angry Punz.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I froze as he walked over and pressed "End Stream."

"I know that you weren't streaming while I was out," he said angrily. I bit the inside of my cheek and tried to scoot the chair back, but Luke caught the back of the chair and pulled me closer to him.

"Answer me." I sighed and looked him in the eyes.

"I was streaming while you were out," I answered. "I was only messing around." Luke kept staring at me, his eyes briefly glancing up and down my body.

"Messing around in that, I see," he said, motioning to my cropped hoodie. "You know that drives me crazy." I bit my lip, not answering. Luke cocked his head and smirked.

"I see how it is. Now you're being a brat." I shook my head, but then I gasped as Luke grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the chair. He shoved me onto the bed and immediately climbed on top of me, pinning my arms above my head.

"This is what you get for messing around, sweetheart," Luke whispered in my ear, then he started leaving kisses up and down my neck. I gasped in spite of myself, melting at his touch. He stopped kissing my neck and immediately planted a deep, passionate kiss on my lips. I felt him let go of my arms and I wrapped them around his neck as I let him kiss me again, the heat between us growing with every kiss. We pulled away from our kisses, looking at each other breathless.

"Do you wanna do this?" Luke asked, brushing stray pieces of hair out of my face. "I won't do anything you're not okay with."

"I'm okay with it," I answered softly. "I'll tell you if it's too much." Luke nodded with a smile before kissing me deeply and pulling me into his lap. 

"Arms up, sweetheart." I nodded and lifted my arms, letting him slip off my hoodie and throw it onto the floor. Luke's eyes scanned me and he sighed.

"Gorgeous," he muttered, kissing me again and taking off his shirt. I took it from him and threw it onto the floor next to mine. 

The night was just getting started.

LOL you thought you'd get more. SHEEEESH, touch some grass or use some holy water from church prime.

Anyway, I really liked making this one, so if you have ideas for imagines, let me know!

Stay poggers, muffinheads!