Ozymandias(N/A)

This imagine isn't associated with an particular person, but since watching the new Sadist animation, I couldn't help but write.

I included the animation for you guys if you want to see it!

I met a traveler from an antique land, who said,

"Two vast and trunkless legs of stone stand in the desert."

The lone solider looked out what remained, only smoldering ruins of the buildings they once knew. The wind whipped their hood off their head, their long hair becoming messy from the wind. Their sword in their hand, slick with the blood of their enemies.

Or, who they thought were their enemies.

"What have I done?" they whispered.

"Near them, on the sand, half sunk a shattered visage lies,"

"Whose frown and wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,"

"Tell that its sculptor well those passions read which yet survive,"

"Stamped on these lifeless things."

The masked man appeared beside them, the Blade following suite.

"We've won," the masked man said, a smile forming on his face, a smile so evil, a smile no one could see. "It's over."

"So it is," the lone solider replied, placing their hood on their head again.

"Y/N, you need to go," the Blade spoke. "Tommy and Tubbo, they know what you've done."

"I will not leave," they said firmly. "This place, it's still my home."

"This is ridiculous," the Blade answered angrily. "They're gonna kill you for what you've done. They'll make you answer for our crimes." The solider chuckled, then dropped to their knees, letting out a groan of pain. The hand that was holding their stomach was stained with red, relieving their painful truth.

The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed,

"I'm already answering for the crimes," they said softly. "It's only a matter of time." The Blade kneeled beside them, steadying them.

"We can still save you," he said, but the masked man held up a hand.

"If the solider has finished their service, then so be it." The masked man stepped in front of the solider, getting on one knee before them, and he removed his mask.

And on the pedestal, these words appear:

"Say it, and you're released from my command," Dream said.

"No, Y/N, don't," Technoblade interrupted. "Let me help you."

"You've helped me enough, Technoblade," the solider replied, their gaze falling to Dream.

"You know the words, Y/N," Dream said gently. "It's okay, you can go." They nodded, and then they took a deep breath before saying the words:

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings."

"Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

------

The two boys climbed on top of the rubble, scanning the horizon.

"I don't see them!" Tommy shouted.

"Me neither!" Tubbo shouted back with a shrug.

"Tommy, Tubbo!" Niki's voice cut through the air. "Over here!" They both ran, and they found Niki and Jack, standing over the lone soldier.

"No," Tommy said with a shaky breath. 

"Not Y/N," Tubbo whispered. 

"After all we've lost," Jack said through gritted teeth. "We've also lost our best friend." The four of them stood in solice, in mourning for their country, and in mourning for their friend. On a nearby hill, three figures stood side by side. Dream's mask was lowered once more, and Technoblade stood with a heavy heart next to his father.

"You gonna let them take Y/N?" Philza asked, and Technoblade nodded.

"They belong at home," he said, his voice cracking with grief. He watched as the solider was taken home, to what was left of that home, at least. The ruins were still smoldering as the defeated warriors laid one of their own to rest.

Nothing beside remains.

Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare.

The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Well then, that's that. This imagine was a little different from my usual imagines, but it' sort of like my song lyric imagines with different characters. If you found this one interesting, let me know!

Stay poggers, muffinheads!