Upset(Jack Manifold)

Eeeeeeek! A Jack Manifold request! Thanks so much to raining_spirit_  for requesting this imagine! Your idea is brilliant!

I sighed, hurriedly brushing off frustrated tears. I was still in my parked car in front of Jack's house after texting him that I wanted to stop by his house for a little bit. After the day I'd had, with tests in every class, getting a poor score on two essays, getting pizza sauce spilled on me, and forgetting my homework for a class I needed to pass, plus going to work for five hours, I was stressed out beyond belief and all I needed right now was to be with my boyfriend. Jack's parents weren't home, so when I knocked on the door, his brother Josh was there to greet me with a smile.

"Hey, Y/N," he said, quickly giving me a hug.

"Hi, Josh," I replied. "Is Jack in his room?"

"Yup," Josh said. "He's just playing some games, not streaming." I thanked Josh and made my way upstairs. I heard the sounds of Minecraft coming from Jack's room so I quietly opened the door. I smiled as I saw Jack on the Origin SMP, doing his usual grind and listening to music, his headphones disconnected since he wasn't streaming.

"Hey, Jack." Jack swiveled around in his chair, smiling immediately when he saw me.

"Hey, you're here," he said, logging out of the server and switching off the music. "You look tired."

"I'm tired, stressed," I sighed, sitting down on Jack's bed. "It was as if everything that could've gone wrong went wrong, and it feels terrible." Jack smiled sadly at me and sat down next to me. I leaned onto his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Everything's gonna be fine," he said softly, kissing the top of my head. "You don't have to worry about it anymore." I smiled at his kind words and tried to contain the tears, the two of us sitting there quietly, enjoying each other's warmth. The tender moment was just enough to make my hidden tears fall. Jack glanced down at me and put a hand on my cheek so I was looking right at him.

"Hey, you don't have to cry," he whispered, gently wiping away the tears. "I'm here. You're okay." I nodded and hugged him, Jack returning the hug.

"Do you have to stream tonight?" I asked. Jack pulled away from the hug and shook his head.

"Why? Got something in mind?" I smiled and kissed him gently.

"I could use a good cuddle, big man." Jack laughed and nodded. He got up from the bed and put on some calming music before lying down on the bed and stretching his arms out.

"Come here, love." I giggled and laid down next to him, his arms immediately wrapping around my middle. I snuggled closer to him, trying to get as much warmth from him as possible.

"Thank you, Jack." Jack kissed my head again and squeezed me tightly.

"You're welcome."

Hehe this one is so fluffy, god I'm so soft. Once again, thanks to raining_spirit_ for the wonderful request idea. You're an amazing muffinhead!

As always, feel free to comment imagine ideas. I'd really appreciate it!

Stay poggers, muffinheads!