Thunderstorm(BadBoyHalo)

This is a BadBoyHalo request, and I'm so excited for it! I feel like you guys deserve to be fed with BBH, so here you go.

Thank you to ENDERDR4GON for the request. Sorry it took so long!

I pulled my knees further into my chest as I looked out the window. The rain kept pouring down and lightning kept flashing across the sky. My childhood fear of thunderstorms was catching up to me, and I hated it. There was a huge clap of thunder, and I frightenedly jumped off the couch and ran to Bad's room. His door was open, so I was lucky that he wasn't streaming.

"Bad?" He turned around and smiled at me, instantly making me feel comforted.

"I heard the thunder," Bad said. "You okay?" I paused, then I shook my head. 

"It's okay, Y/N," Bad said gently, getting up from his chair and hugging me. "Don't worry, I've got you." I smiled and hugged his middle. Another clap of thunder sounded from outside, and Bad's hug got tighter as I buried my face in his chest. 

"Sorry," I muttered as the thunder passed. Bad planted a kiss on my head as he let me go.

"Don't be. Besides, I know a way to take your mind off of the storm."

"Making cookies?" I asked, suddenly intrigued.

"I was thinking Disney movies," Bad answered. "But we can make cookies too."

"Hell yes!" I said excitedly, and then I giggled when I saw Bad's face. I tried to keep my swearing to a minimum with him, but sometimes I forgot.

"Sorry, I'll watch my language," I said with another giggle, planting a kiss on his nose.

"It's fine," Bad replied. "You're lucky I love you, you muffinhead, or I would've languaged you." We both laughed as I sat on the couch, and Bad started looking for movies to watch, standing next to me.

"Have anything in mind?" 

"Just not Tangled, I cry every time." There was another clap of thunder, and I immediately jumped up, wrapping my arms around Bad. 

"I've got you," he said softly. I took a shaky breath and nodded. Bad took my hand and we both sat on the couch, his arms instantly around me. I leaned onto him, his arms still around me. 

"Wanna hold off on the cookies?" Bad asked, and I just nodded.

"That's okay. Let's just watch a movie." He put on the movie, and I realized it was one of my favorites.

"You remembered," I whispered, and Bad laughed, kissing my cheek.

"Of course I did, you muffinhead." I cuddled closer to him as the movie started to play, and I soon could barely hear the storm outside. I felt my eyes droop down, the warmth from Bad soothing me to sleep. Eventually, I knew I fell asleep because I felt a blanket cover me and Bad gave me one more kiss on my forehead.

"Sweet dreams, Y/N."

Once again, thank you ENDERDR4GON for the BadBoyHalo request! Hope you enjoyed it, and once again, sorry it took me forever to write it.

As always, if you guys have requests, please let me know.

Stay poggers, muffinheads!