|2.8| Dueling Club

***

QUIDDITCH MATCH BETWEEN SLYTHERIN and Gryffindor was the most anticipating match with lot of tension between two houses. But like last year, something weird again happened with Harry in the middle of the match. Harry got himself a rouge bludger behind him. It wouldn't leave him, no matter how many times Fred and George tried to change it's direction, it came back to Harry. 

In the end Harry had caught the snitch but in the process got himself hurt. 

"Harry!" Grace, Hermione and Ron ran toward the field where was laying on the ground, hurt, with the snitch in his hand. 

Running across the field, Grace immediately crouched next to Harry, worry and concern written all over her face. And in a minute the Gryffindor had crowded the area around him.

"You okay?" Ron asked Harry, who was half-conscious. 

"Of course he's not okay, stupid." Grace snapped. 

And then Lockhart appeared next to Harry, with a wand in his hand. 

"Oh, no, not you," Harry moaned.

"Doesn't know what he's saying," said Lockhart loudly to the anxious crowd of Gryffindors pressing around them. 

"No." Grace said loudly. "Let Madam Pomfery fix him. Not you."

Even though everyone heard her, Lockhart pretended to not hear her voice as he looked over at Harry. "Not to worry, Harry. I'm about to fix your arm."

"No!" said Harry. "I'll keep it like this, thanks..."

He tried to sit up, but Grace didn't let him. She heard a familiar clicking noise nearby.

"Stop taking picture, Colin." said Grace. "He don't want a photo of this"

"Lie back, Harry," said Lockhart soothingly. "It's a simple charm I've used countless times —"

"Why can't he just go to the hospital wing?" said Grace through clenched teeth.

"He should really, Professor," said a muddy Wood, who couldn't help grinning even though his Seeker was injured. "Great capture, Harry, really spectacular, your best yet, I'd say —"

"Stand back," said Lockhart, who was rolling up his jade-green sleeves.

"No — don't —" said Harry weakly, but Lockhart was twirling his wand and a second later had directed it straight at Harry's arm.